Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

How Can I Make Money In Forex Market - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make Money In Forex Market (6773 Views)

Make Money From The FOREX MARKET- Either You Are A Trader Or Not. / Naira Drops, As BVN Paralyses Forex Market / How To Trade The Forex Market Successfully In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by debtech(m): 8:48am On Jan 10, 2012
My advice for you if you intend trading forex is to do it without your hard-earned money, you can join a forex social forum where you will be paid for your posts and you use this bonus to trade then you can withdraw any profit you make when you trade with the bonus, this way your money is not involved but you still make money trading the forex. You can http://www.forextopsecret.com/p/trade-forex-without-your-money.html for details or send me an email debs_4u2k5@yahoo.ca for help.
Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 18, 2012
I recommend Fxpro interms of deposit and withdrawal of your funds and moreso to engage in a sameday transaction get a credit card for your domicillary account.
For investors of forex. I can trade for you with as low as 50K on an interest of 25% every month. View my recent trades and contact me.
marceli725@gmail.com

Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by neffanga: 3:57pm On May 18, 2012
Forex trading can make u very rich for sure, but there r many who have failed at making money from the forex,d reason is either they did not aquire adequate education or got too greedy when d started to make money, it is important that u know the reason for their failure before u set out , only then can u avoid the pitfall many have fallen into.
If making in the forex market has been your desire, then welcome to making that dream come true.
* master my increadible trading system with a proven track record of success and u cannot fail again.
* trade forex like the pro with peace of mind without pursuing the market.
* wait for your trade to come to you and when it does, we nail from 60pips and sometimes 100pips per trade
* no over trading
risk management
* reward to risk ratio 2:1 and sometimes 3 :1
* no use of indicator
* consistent and reliable trade setup
i bet u will beat urself 4not knowing this b4,it'll blow your mind what u r about to discover.Hit me a call 08055617560
Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 19, 2012
Let experts trades for you while u sit back and watch your money grow, Sign up at www.akwabook.com and invest with them. for more info mail @ akwabook@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by naijatalkboard: 1:16pm On May 20, 2012
Why do you disburb yourself about trading on forex, when there is is a forex firm available that would trade for you and have full rest of mind that your money is not going to be lost and get more in return. To get it, mail me at jetter62@yahoo.com, with the subject forex solution.
Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by jamace(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2012
naijatalkboard: Why do you disburb yourself about trading on forex, when there is is a forex firm available that would trade for you and have full rest of mind that your money is not going to be lost and get more in return. To get it, mail me at jetter62@yahoo.com, with the subject forex solution.
Why must one mail you to know the firm? Hope you are not planning a kuru-kere biz?
Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by franco4(m): 3:48am On May 21, 2012
Get the best indicators and expert advisors here and make a difference to your trading bottomline today.

http://forex.beguided.net
Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by Nobody: 10:10am On May 23, 2012
For investors of forex. I can trade for you with as low as 50K on an interest of 25% every month. However, the more capital you invest with, the more interest on your investment. View my recent trades and contact me as soon as possible.

Marceli725@gmail.com
+2348022655834

Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 23, 2012
AKWABOOK can manage ur funds for u, sign up @ www.akwabook.com to see their investment program or send an email to akwabook@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by kofintie: 6:14pm On May 24, 2012
try this link www.easy-forex.com/210348 and register for free. i will not advice you to let any body trade for you because it is not thier money. try the link above you will be taken through simple steps to teach you how to by yourself
Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by shehzadoza: 9:19pm On May 24, 2012
GREETINGS

IT REQUIRES LITTLE INVESTMENT AND THE GROWTH POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS.

THE PROFITS AND SUCCESS CAN GO AS FAR AS YOUR IMAGINATIONS.

LET THE PROFFESSIONAL TRADERS EXPERIENCES OF 5 TO 10 YEARS BE INCHARGE OF THE TREND TO BUY, SELL AND HOLD.

JOIN THE AUTOTRADING FOREX OF ACMGOLD ZERO SETUP CHARGES ZERO COMMISSION NO HIDDEN COST.

Link below :

http://www.acmgold.com.ng/autotrading
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by shehzadoza: 9:21pm On May 24, 2012
debtech: My advice for you if you intend trading forex is to do it without your hard-earned money, you can join a forex social forum where you will be paid for your posts and you use this bonus to trade then you can withdraw any profit you make when you trade with the bonus, this way your money is not involved but you still make money trading the forex. You can http://www.forextopsecret.com/p/trade-forex-without-your-money.html for details or send me an email debs_4u2k5@yahoo.ca for help.

GREETINGS

IT REQUIRES LITTLE INVESTMENT AND THE GROWTH POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS.

THE PROFITS AND SUCCESS CAN GO AS FAR AS YOUR IMAGINATIONS.

LET THE PROFFESSIONAL TRADERS EXPERIENCES OF 5 TO 10 YEARS BE INCHARGE OF THE TREND TO BUY, SELL AND HOLD.

JOIN THE AUTOTRADING FOREX OF ACMGOLD ZERO SETUP CHARGES ZERO COMMISSION NO HIDDEN COST.

Link below :

http://www.acmgold.com.ng/autotrading

Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
n respect to investing in forex fund management. Please proceed to any GTBank Plc near you and open a domicillary account. Apply for a visa credit card immediately to enable a same-day transaction.

Then log into www.fxpro.com and register for a forex mini account with the following requirements;

1. Your identification i.e

(a) Driver's License OR
(b) International Passport OR
(c) National ID

2. Bank Statement of Account confirming your address and names.

I will trade for your on YOUR OWN FOREX ACCOUNT PLATFORM.

PROFIT SHARE: 50:50
DURATION: One month.

I will guide you through your registeration and funding of your own account platform and after which, I will commence trading on your account.

marceli725@gmail.com
+2348022655834
Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by jamace(m): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
You must learn the art and science of forex trading.
Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2012
In respect to investing in forex fund management. Please proceed to any GTBank Plc near you and open a domicillary account. Apply for a visa credit card immediately to enable a same-day transaction for your fund transfers.

Then log into www.fxpro.com and register for a forex mini account with the following requirements;

1. Your identification i.e

(a) Driver's License OR
(b) International Passport OR
(c) National ID

2. Bank Statement of Account confirming your address and names.

I will do the trading on YOUR OWN FOREX ACCOUNT PLATFORM.

Profit Share: 50:50 (All profits will be shared in equal ratio)
Duration: One month.

I will guide you through the processes of account registration and fund transfer into your forex account after which I will commence the trading on it immediately. The minimum amount for trading on your account is $1000 (One Thousand Dollars)
INTERESTED AND WORTHY INVESTORS SHOULD CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by naijatalkboard: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
download this now

Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by ephilipand: 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2012
350 percent
30 percent
mehn is still not trading.

I learn from an american. 8percent to 12percent monthly is better. Then gradually you will get there.

I will advice a good forex account manager. Have a couple I know.

omobolaji.joel@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by ephilipand: 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
Need forex tools or ebooks contact me omobolaji.joel@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by basetech(m): 4:37am On Aug 29, 2012
embarassed i opened account at FXsolutions.com for this trade, but last month i lose $600.
it seems very difficult to make money on that.
Any experienced person can teach me how to make money, we can share profit.
Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by gnachu2: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
basetech: embarassed i opened account at FXsolutions.com for this trade, but last month i lose $600.
it seems very difficult to make money on that.
Any experienced person can teach me how to make money, we can share profit.
$1,265,000.00
Withdrawals By My
Seller. Forex Robot
Makes 112% Daily.
572 Days .Yes real money
(developer proctected
robot)
can meet me for how to
get it trading in you
account even while you sleep. And also the best
brokers and why it
works with selected
brokers. Meet me for
details 1 on
1 with your cash $998. I will show you current
activities and order
taken or closed live in a
Similiar to myfxbook
environment. Price
$998. I will sell only 19 to avoid broker
congestion so that i can
always provide
support. I am based in
Calabar. Meet me
physically with your cash.
Gnachu@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by bendazum: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
Yes,you can now make $1000 on a weekly basis in FOREX.I will be sending you Alerts where you can make 350-600 pips on a weekly basis!!!

To subscribe,simply Make a liberty reserve payment of only $25

Account number:u5389436
Amount :$25
Thanks

Please kindly input your phone number in the memo field.
Welcome to financial freedom! [/quote]
Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by NoExcuses: 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
The theory that you can't do forex trading without going through the learning process is OLD SCHOOL. "Learn for 3-6months, practice with DEMO trading for at least one month, and then start trading. Even then there's no guarantee that you will not make losses."
That was when forex trading first became the vogue a few years ago. But technology has changed the way everything works now, and forex has not escaped the wind of change. Today there are several ways in which people make money from forex easily without having to do any serious learning.
I can show you one of the ways if you text your e-mail address + ARMCHAIR FOREX to my number 08175758299. Or send an e-mail to info_may_media@yahoo.co.uk with the subject 'ARMCHAIR FOREX', requesting for free information.
Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by jamace(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
^^^Free info should come freely. I mean, put the info here for all to benefit. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by piphacker(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
The only way to succeed with forex is to commit urself to training. start from babypips.com for your free online trading. i'll be happy to give you two free ebooks and 1 indicator if you want. no more losing by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by instaforexngr(m): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
you have to understand how to trade firstly
before thinking of making money
Re: How Can I Make Money In Forex Market by pomsky: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
.......fund your account with minimum of $5000 and get back to me.
I can guarantee 100% per annum.
But i don't do less than $5000.
I pay out 25% of trading capital as profit every 3 months. Anything above that is mine.
So, if you open your account with $10,000 for instance, i will pay you $2,500 every 3 months.
If after 3 months, the account balance is $13,000, i pay you $2,500 and take $500, then leave $10,000 as trading capital.
If it is $18,000after 3 months, i pay you $2,500, keep $5,500, and leave the balance $10,000 as trading capital!
Chikena!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

80% Of Nigerian Businesses Do Bribes - World-Bank / Business Startup Ideas In Pictures / Do You Need Any Thing From Usa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.