Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Sitting At The Edge - Those The Earth Does Not Favor - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sitting At The Edge - Those The Earth Does Not Favor (1040 Views)

Wrong Turns Right: A Prequel To Over The Edge / Over The Edge (a True Life Story Of Regrets) / How To Write And Secret To Passing Toefl Exams At One Sitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sitting At The Edge - Those The Earth Does Not Favor by mute4real: 2:39am On Dec 22, 2011
One of the chapters in my soon coming book. Originally published on Facebook. Enjoy!

SITTING AT THE EDGE - Those The Earth Does Not Favor

I initially intended to write a full note on this topic but I later realized that I cannot write a full note on it because it would be too long. So I decided to make bullet points to drive the same message and I hope the minds of those who read this will be able to comprehend it. If you notice that you suddenly begin to fight the words you are reading, don’t worry, it will open up in its own time. You cannot force it. Not everyone will understand it.

• If every time someone makes a statement you quickly look for a scenario where that statement does not fit, trying to exempt yourself from the general class, you are sitting at the edge, the earth does not favor your kind.

• If you believe everybody in your life is of one particular trait, you are sitting at the edge, the earth does not favor your kind.

• If you paint the world based on an experience you had in the past, you are sitting at the edge, the earth does not favor your kind.

• If you see all men or all women as the same, you are sitting at the edge, the earth does not favor your kind.

• If you belong to a class where only a very few percentage of the earth, your nation, or your organization belongs to, you are sitting at the edge, the earth does not favor your kind.

• If you are living one or more generations ahead of your generation, you are sitting at the edge, the earth does not favor your kind.

• If you are living one or more generations behind your generation, you are sitting at the edge, the earth does not favor your kind.

• If you practice monopoly, you are sitting at the edge, the earth does not favor your kind.

• If you strongly believe you were born for just one thing and one thing alone, you are sitting at the edge, the earth does not favor your kind.

• If you think there is something only you can do and nobody else in this life can do it, you are sitting at the edge, the earth does not favor your kind.

• If you are a very great visionary, or inventor, your mind works ten times faster than that of the general populace, you are sitting at the edge, the earth does not favor your kind.

• If you are constantly coming up with original ideas, you are so loaded that from dusk to dusk great ideas keep coming to you, you are sitting at the edge, lthe earth does not favor your kind.

We are all victims of the above in one area or another. That is normal. But if you continuously try to place yourself in all of the areas listed above and even more then you are on a head-on collision course with the earth . There is a long list of names I'd have placed here to prove my point but there is no need. If you will be still with yourself you will find it is 100% true. So, instead of a long list of names I am going to give the one name that was 100% a victim of this law. His name is Jesus Christ. Our Lord Jesus Christ was a victim of this law. Even if the Jews had refused to kill Jesus, earth itself would have revolted. He sat at the edge all his life in all areas.

Like I said at the beginning, a thorough expose of this law is too long. But if you can be at peace with yourself and just observe life you will see a lot of people dead and alive today, that are victims of this law. I have to stop right here.

May God help those who understand this law called The Law.

mute4real,
+234-803-874-9796

For the original note https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150295866809051

Re: Sitting At The Edge - Those The Earth Does Not Favor by Oluchi007(f): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2011
Intriguing.
Re: Sitting At The Edge - Those The Earth Does Not Favor by mute4real: 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2011
Oluchi007:

Intriguing.

Intriguing but true. I hope you were able to understand the note Oluchi007?
Re: Sitting At The Edge - Those The Earth Does Not Favor by AjanleKoko: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2011
Bollocks.
The earth should have killed Mandela, Gates, and Jobs before they even got going, in that case. Even Hitler.
Re: Sitting At The Edge - Those The Earth Does Not Favor by mute4real: 7:44am On Dec 28, 2011
Ajanlekoko,

Thanks.
Re: Sitting At The Edge - Those The Earth Does Not Favor by Njgirl1: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2012
nyc work mute4real just one fault though; u said u posted it on fb, now again on nl, and it has not been published, aint u scared of some1else stealing ur work? Intelectual property should be safe guarded to avoid copyright infringement. Good work sh
Re: Sitting At The Edge - Those The Earth Does Not Favor by mute4real: 6:55am On Jan 03, 2012
Thanks Nj girl,

I really appreciate your counsel. The book will go online this month. It's just the ISBN number I am working on right now. However, my source of inspiration is unlimited. So things that bother the world does not really bother me. When your well is deep you are not worried when people come into your compound to fetch water.

Thanks once more. I really appreciate your counsel.

(1) (Reply)

Needed Urgently: Registered/accredited Screenwriters Wanted In Asaba Or Onitsha / Things U Might Not Know / Have You Ever Written A Book That Makes You Feel On Top Of The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.