Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Please, I Need Financial And Educational Support And More - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Please, I Need Financial And Educational Support And More (910 Views)

Quick Financial Support And Business Opportunities!! / I Need Financial Assistant! / Need Financial Consultant/ Accountant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Financial And Educational Support And More by gozvera: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2006
Hello, "Happy is always the one who cares for the lonely hearts"

Seasons greetings of joy and a profounded gesture of love.My name is Nwalozie Chigozie .A. Michael.I'm a black african,with the nationality of been a Nigerian,West Africa.However,i paste my pledge in your impeccable presence as a result of the fact that,i wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth.My parents are poor and taking a full meal a day is critically a problem,let alone a balanced diet.Unfortunately,completing my education is drastically a problem which is definitely under probability in my family of seven.Well,i'm in college now,to graduate in 2007 before i get into the university but i can't afford the money for my schooling.

Nevertheless,i believe that education is the bedrock of any nation's economy and it's the wealth of a nation and therefore it is the highest legacy that we should give to ourselves.Well,i'm a scholar of high potential and goals but aiming to go higher.I got a scholarship to study MICROSOFT CERTIFIED SYSTEM ENGINEERING (MCSE) of which i'm into now.

Most interestingly,i need a magnanimous support,both FINANCIALLY,EDUCATIONALL,and others.Moreover,i need an honest person to please stand by me.Infact,be my mentor,will you?please!!!!!!!!!!just say yes.I beseech you to please help me in any way you can,continue to be a light in people's lives contributing immensely to the achievements of my goals/dreams.Be kind,thoughtful,so that you will be appreciated.For hoe far that little candle throws his beams!so shines a good deed in a weary world.Thank you for listening with your heart.Obviosly,i realize hoe hard things are right now but knowing i have your support is making it so much easier,for kindness is a language which the dump can speak,and deaf can understand.Though,it is very rare to find someone like you who is willing to help,please i incessantly need your support,plz!!! be touched and find a place in your heart to help me.Please Sponsor my travelling abroad to further my studies.I plead with you.Then i will be of immense benefit to you.I PROMISE.I CROSS MY HEART.

Finally,just understand that,"No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another.God who sees in advance will reward you in abundance.Please comply nicely for if others were like you,this earth would have been a Paradise,so donot relent but keep the good works rolling.A graceful reward awaits cheerful givers.

Remain Blessed With Thanks.
My contact:
NWALOZIE CHIGOZIE A. MICHAEL
C/O SGT NWALOZIE AUGUSTINE.A.
950 DIVISION WORKSHOP
NAEME-NIGERIAN ARMY
ABAKPA,ENUGU STATE
NIGERIA,WEST AFRICA
Home phone:+2348066336330
E-mail:AUSTARGOZMEDICAL@YAHOO.COM
I awaits your response.Contact me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEST REGARDS
YOUR OBEDIENT SERVANT;
THANKS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Business Failure / Will $20 Seed Grow To $40 Harvest In 24 Hours? / Advertise Your Business & Services -- Join This Network: Its New And Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.