Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Boko Haram Members Got Cut Up In Their Own Bombs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Members Got Cut Up In Their Own Bombs (947 Views)

Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops / Fuel Scarcity: Non-nigerians Cut Up In The Struggle - See Photos / Boko Haram Members Got Cut Up In Their Own Bombs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Got Cut Up In Their Own Bombs by cchampme(m): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2011
This Boko Haram guys experienced a premature denotion in Kaduna where they were trying to set up another bomb. Only one was reported dead and the rest were injured badly.
see more pictures at: http://www.latestgists.com/boko-haram-members-got-cut-up-in-their-own-bombs/

Re: Boko Haram Members Got Cut Up In Their Own Bombs by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2011
I find myself feeling sorry for this poor boy. I don't think he knows what he's 'fighting' for and must have been brainwashed into thinking killing Christians/nyamiri is a blessed thing to do, and that if he dies he will go as a martyr to heaven and get 70 virgins.

He must have grown up as an almajiri, and seen this boko haram thing as the only means of putting food in his tummy, seeking relevance and giving meaning to an otherwise hopeless life. If you really want to know who to blame, look at the bastards in Govt (Federal and his State of origin) and his Parents that abandoned the poor kid to be so malleable to the point of being influenced by evil to this extent.
Re: Boko Haram Members Got Cut Up In Their Own Bombs by Jeel: 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2011
He that digs a pit wil fal into it

(1) (Reply)

My Governor Came True A Back Door.fed. High Court To Nolyfy Him Apr. 23 / 75% Of Nigerian, Do Not Like Jonathan Goodluck. / Twitter: Zuma Tops African Leaders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.