Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Governor T.a Orji's 2011 Christmas Message, The Remix (video Inside) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor T.a Orji's 2011 Christmas Message, The Remix (video Inside) (734 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Governor T.a Orji's 2011 Christmas Message, The Remix (video Inside) by neduzi: 10:46am On Dec 22, 2011
I so so love this creator of this video. The people of Abia need to be rescued from whatever has held them bound. For the past 6 years of Governor T. A. Orji's administration, things get worse. Surely I will not say he is incapable but I sure believe there might be forces (physical and spiritual) hindering the progress of the state.

I really wish he and his cabinet sees this video. This will initiate the change the state desires. God bless Abia State. God bless Nigeria.

Posted by Chinedum Ucheoma at 10:31
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook
Labels: politics; Government; Abia

TO WATCH VIDEO http://neduzi..com/2011/12/governor-ta-orjis-2011-christmas.html
Re: Governor T.a Orji's 2011 Christmas Message, The Remix (video Inside) by OAM4J: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2011

(1)

Muslims Must Stand Up Against The Horrific Attacks Against Christians In Nigeria / Goodluck Jonathan Reels Under Facebook Attacks / Part 2 - Subsidy Removal "An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi" Cont'd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.