Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,751 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

domain name for 5.5 Dollars,30 Gig Space,50 Bandwith And Unlimited Features Wow! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / domain name for 5.5 Dollars,30 Gig Space,50 Bandwith And Unlimited Features Wow! (907 Views)

Get A Professional Mobile Site For Just N1,999 Only With Unlimited Features / Webhostilla.com: cheapest domain reg And Unlimited Hosting #2400/yr / Unlimited Bandwith, Unlimited Addons, Unmetered disc Space For Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

domain name for 5.5 Dollars,30 Gig Space,50 Bandwith And Unlimited Features Wow! by georgen2u(m): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2007
I WAS REALLY MAD TO SEE A SITE TERM 'DIGITAL NIGERIA' shocked
all though i chated with the customer attendance via live chat it really impressess me they told me actuall that theirĀ  boss was onceĀ  in nigeria before coming over to uk but this site was didcated to nigerians living in overs and here in nigeria but what i am not sure of is how to pay because what i saw really impresess me imagine
upto
30gig of memory
50 gig of bandwith
then evrything unlimited
with everyt feature the most wonderful thing that baffles me was that they said you can start a reseller program free just with only having a domain name only! wow i will register a domain name and try them
infact i saw their domain registration was around 5 dollars a year thats why i want to share this with you all
here is the site
www.digital4us.com

(1) (Reply)

Ecomxpo Is On. Dont Miss It. / Site Review Please. / Learn How To Earn More Using Pay Per Play On Your Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.