Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Milkose - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Milkose (981 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Milkose by mustspin: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2011
milkose grew up in a small town near sapele, then moved away to Enugu to attend college and law school. He decided to
come back to the town, because he couldn't be a big man in Enugu.
He really wanted to impress everyone. So he returned and opened his new
Law office. The first day, he saw a man coming up the sidewalk. He decided to
make a big impression on this new client when he arrived. As the man came
to the door Milkose picked up the phone. He motioned the man in, while talking. "No. Absolutely no. You tell those clowns in Abuja that I won't
settle this case for less than one million. Yes. The Appeals Court has agreed
to hear that case next week. I'll be handling the primary argument
and the other members of my team will provide support. Okay. Tell the Prosecutor that I'll meet with him next week to discuss the details."
This sort of thing went on for almost five minutes. All the while
The man sat patiently as Milkose rattled instructions. Finally, Milkose put down the phone and turned to the man. "I'm sorry for the delay, but as you can see, I'm very busy. What
can I do for you?" The man replied, "I'm from NITEL, I've come to connect your telephone line".

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Milkose by zealot4me(f): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2011
lwkmd4h grin
Re: Milkose by mikuz(m): 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2011
@rakel,
dat one follow for laugh?

@topic,
Hehe . . this milkose funny no be small!!

grin
Re: Milkose by mustspin: 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2011
^^^ a very funny milkose na tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Advise Urgently Needed A.s.a.p Sooonest!!! / See Sharp Guy!!! Funny / Who Is The Mumu??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.