Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

A Political Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Political Ambition (502 Views)

Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic / Ben Bruce Visionless Political Ambition & STV Working Hard Against the APC / Prince Dr. Emeka Mamah, Of Ifesinachi Transport, Declares His Political Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Political Ambition by 30card(m): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2011
I am a student of one of the nigerian university i hav an intention to contest for the SUG presidential elaction in my school come january. So i would like the house to give me tips on how to achieve success in this aspect
Re: A Political Ambition by olawalebabs(m): 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2011
The information you provided is inadequate,let us know the school, your course. that will give the 'house' some tips on how to win. the strategy you need in school in the north differs from that of the south.
Re: A Political Ambition by 30card(m): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2011
the school is in the south south and am studying engineering , Cant dis close the school in question cos if this post is seen by an opponent it could b used against me , awaitin ur suggestion
Re: A Political Ambition by 30card(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2011
the school is in one of the south -south states and am studying engineering with a cgpa of 3.4 , sorry i cant disclose the cos if an opponent comes across dis it could b used against me
Re: A Political Ambition by Afam4eva(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2011
Anything politics scares the living day light out of me. Especially not in a a school full of cultists. Tufiakwakwakwa.

(1) (Reply)

Johnathan To Commission Bicycle Lane Tomorrow / Topic closed / Locations To Occupy On Monday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.