Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

New Year, Be Happy With Me ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Year, Be Happy With Me ? (524 Views)

Dont Worry Be Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Year, Be Happy With Me ? by grennwhite(m): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2011
Note! The Christmas and the New Year time is coming. Unfortunately, along with this beautiful and blessed time, we have to face mailing disruptions caused by bad weather, a rise in flow of international mail these days and irregular schedule which postal services utilize. So, please, bear in mind that any order placed in December and the beginning of January may be delayed by up to 10 days.
http://shop-drug.com
Re: New Year, Be Happy With Me ? by Mobinga: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2011
Shpam

(1) (Reply)

Buy 6 Million Email Contacts Belonging To Rich South Africans / How To Create An E-book / In Fact Good Cheap Beats By Dre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.