Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Automobile Cassette Tape Adapter Urgently Needed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Automobile Cassette Tape Adapter Urgently Needed (1044 Views)

Auction: Used Toyota Disc And Cassette Player / I Need A Combine CD And Cassette Player For My Toyota Corolla Please Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Automobile Cassette Tape Adapter Urgently Needed by ceaser: 3:26am On Dec 23, 2011
Please folks, I need this thing called a cassette tape adaptor which is designed for use in cars with in-dash stock cassette tape or CD players installed but without an auxillary in facility to plug in devices like the I-pod or usb mp3 players. I have tried to ask from a few shops where I currently work in Ekiti state but all they could say is that it's been phased out. But that's not true because a lot of people, especially overseas still use this gadget extensively. Heck, there is even a variant that is bluetooth
enabled which connects
to your phone so that you can receive
and make calls as well as listen to music while driving

It is shaped like the conventional audio tape. It is used to connect personal CD players, ipods, mp3 players or phones to the bose sound system of cars that come with only audio casette player in the dashboard. Also attached is a picture to guide in the description.

Anyone with a contact address where it can be purchased and possibly the price will be highly appreciated. Thank you all.

Re: Automobile Cassette Tape Adapter Urgently Needed by ceaser: 6:36am On Dec 23, 2011
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord 2003/4 @ 1.1m / Buy This Construction Machinery Roller Hamm Dv06 & Start Working Now / Infiniti Fx45 05 / Nav / Rev / Dvd 3.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.