Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. (45300 Views)

Where Can I Get Apple Cider Vinegar In Enugu? / Revolutionize Your Health, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar For Healthy Living / Where Can I Buy Apple Cider Vinegar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by ekwulex: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2012
well, i"m presently taking 5% apple cider, and i dont care if it has the mother or not, its working for me period! what I have in my pantry but scared of taking is molasses! i got it from a food additive shop but don't know if it is unsulphured or not undecided. I'll just use it on my face as i heard its good for the skin grin and please guys, stop fighting over sales and adverts, i'm sure people here know what they want

1 Like

Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by Dsage1: 9:14am On Dec 01, 2012
@moderators, why hiding numerous posts for God sake?
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
^^^^ because your thread has been hijacked by all sorts of people selling all sorts of things!
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by Dsage1: 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2012
chaircover: ^^^^ because your thread has been hijacked by all sorts of people selling all sorts of things!

Alright. To all fighters on this thread, please quit fighting and let people know where and how to get your products. Thanks.
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by stnonymus(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
You can get an AppleCider supplement from Swissgarde that's quite effective. Just google a search for APPLECIDER and SWISSGARDEDISTRIBUTOR and you'll find it. Best of luck.
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by ujubekee: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
Please where can I get apple cedar vinegar in Port Harcourt.
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by Honiepie24: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
Wow peepz,plz take it easy.
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by digitalsimboja: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
plz can ds acv clear all warts esp anal warts. Cn d system recover 4rm d damage already done by hpv afta treatmt wt acv. Plz reply @ pethen
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by mimiwems(f): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
INTERNAL BENEFITS:
Rich in enzymes & potassium
Support a healthy immune system
Helps control weight
Promotes digestion & ph Balance
Helps soothe dry throats
Helps remove body sludge toxins

EXTERNAL BENEFITS:
Helps maintain healthy skin
Helps promote youthful, healthy bodies
Soothes irritated skin
Relieves muscle pain from exercise
08091879905, 08065752586

1 Share

Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by mimiwems(f): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
it works. get urs.it is very effective
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by mimiwems(f): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Vinegar can do everything from relieving muscle pain from exercise, balancing pH levels, soothing sore throats, and normalizing weight and helping to maintain levels of cholesterol already in the normal range.Externally, it is effective in supportinghealthy skin and hair. Use it topically to give yourself a vinegar facial for toning or clearing up non-cystic acne and exfoliating dry dull skin.Gently rub your skin with a soft cotton ball dipped in vinegar and watch your skin glow! It's also great for animals.08065752586 08091879905

Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by Serhom: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2014
please where can i get it in delta state as i wont be traveling to Lekki soon. i need it urgently..
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by pethen: 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
from feb.2015 you can visit www.healthsunlife.com and order all your organic products online and get it delievered to your location and state.you can do this from the comfort of your home or office or call.the website will fully be operational in feb.2015.Health sunlife is a registered american company that is new in Africa which deals in organic products.

Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by pethen: 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
ORGANIC BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES UNSULPHURED visit www.healthsunlife.com

Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by ToyosiR(f): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
pethen:
from feb.2015 you can visit www.healthsunlife.com and order all your organic products online and get it delievered to your location and state.you can do this from the comfort of your home or office or call.the website will fully be operational in feb.2015.Health sunlife is a registered american company that is new in Africa which deals in organic products.

Its just on the site but you cant order for it yet ..........why/
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by pethen: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2015
you can surely do now cheesy cool
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by mimiwems(f): 3:55pm On May 06, 2015
Braggs apple cider helped in my weightloss. Get yours from Mrs Ewiwilem 08065752586 08124319187

1 Like

Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by pethen: 12:34am On May 20, 2015
this is excellent

1 Share

Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by mimiwems(f): 12:46am On Jul 14, 2015
BENEFITS OF BRAGG APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

Natural heartburn remedy.
May help joint discomfort.
Supports normal metabolic processes.
apple
Promotes balanced glucose levels.
Rich in potassium, a key mineral for muscle growth, nervous system, and heart health.
ACV may encourage weight loss by breaking down fats.
Used externally to give skin a more youthful and healthy appearance.
Great external remedy for dandruff and acne.
CALL MIVIC CONSULT:08065752586;08124319187
5% DISCOUNT OFF

Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by allthingsfitnez(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
*Are you overweight or disfigured by a stubborn belly fat?

*Do you desire an hour glass shape as opposed to the straight figure you now have?

*Do you want to build 6pack abs?

Come join the meantrainer's club where many are getting rapid results for just N3,000 per month.

For more details, visit; http://www.allthingsfitnez.com/mean-trainers-club/

New members are only added on Sundays.
So hurry and be a part of d next batch!

Inquiries;
Whatsapp/call; 08164297612
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by rapchic01(f): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2015
pethen:
This new and it in 32oz bottle,it is organic and unfiltered,and manufactured in united states,from feb.2015 you can visit the www.healthsunlife.com and order online where ever you are in nigeria,benin,ghana,and cameroon.operation will fully commence in febuary and the website will fully be loaded with health sunlife organic products.Health sunlife is a registered american company that deals strictly in organic products are is new in Africa.

How much is it please
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by ameenahz(f): 6:03am On Oct 18, 2015
Original Bragg's apple cider vinegar with mother for sale at give away price. Whatsapp 07032668036.
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by mimiwems(f): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
GWslim:
call mr peter 08066459862. I dont knw him but i got his no online, though i have called him and also directed people to him. Base in lagos

MiVic Consult sells BRAGG apple cider vinegar with mother 946ml
08065752586 08124319187

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu / Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) / Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.