Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

The Truth About Sms Shortcode Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / The Truth About Sms Shortcode Business (1737 Views)

Truth About Nairaland Adverts / The Truth About Bulk SMS Business - Important, Please Read! / The Truth About Information Marketing Business Exposed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Sms Shortcode Business by mobicomt: 5:15am On Dec 23, 2011
Starting a sms shortcode business can be very profitable, but what most people don't know is that you need at least N120,000 to start effectively. I heard people say that they can setup an sms shortcode business for you for N25k, na big lie. There are to types of platforms. 1st is the shared platform which you'll require about 120k to effectively run and 2nd the dedicated plartform which you will require at least 400k. The good thing is you can start with the shared plartform and you can make N10 per sms sent to the shortcode. You will not be paid monthly, but on a cycle like say 90 days and you revenue must have gotten to a certain amount. If you are really interested in setting up this business kindly send a mail to tobismart100@hotmail.co.uk for more info.
Re: The Truth About Sms Shortcode Business by Bumken(f): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2012
Hi,

Honestly, I am dying to set up short code sms business and will appreciate if an expert can give me a clue on how to obtain my own short code. Others is ok but the short code. How do i have one.
Pls, help.
obunikechris@yahoo.com
Re: The Truth About Sms Shortcode Business by Ayomatt: 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2012
Hi. Can any one pls refer me to any one who can get me a shared code SMS or any one that deals in that sort of thing

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can One Do With 1500 Naira Here In Nigeria / Diesel Suppliers In Abuja / Download Free Facebook Groups Super Email Extractor Tool For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.