Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Any Website To Get An Exchange Rate Update - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Website To Get An Exchange Rate Update (1467 Views)

Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro. / Today's Naira Exchange Rate / Greedy Nigerians Cashing In On The Rising Dollar Exchange Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Website To Get An Exchange Rate Update by deco2come: 8:16am On Dec 23, 2011
I have been searching the internet looking for any of Nigeria banks that keep an up to date exchange rate. For example if I want to go to the bank today and I want to know how much I can exchange the dolar, I want see the information online.

I check GTbank, Zenith Bank, Diamond bank but none of them have a page where you can easily get the exchange rate for today.

Though there are other sites that post the exchange rate, I noticed that their prices are not the same. For example, one site I checked said that 1dollar is equal to 163.93 naira, another said it is 163.00 naira, and the other claim 163.18naira and the funny thing is that all this sites said that their last update was yesterday.

In order to solve this issue, I want to get the information from Nigeria banks just like other international banks do. Does anyone know which of Nigeria banks support this feature.
Re: Any Website To Get An Exchange Rate Update by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 24, 2011
Go to www.xe.xom for the current exchange rates.
Re: Any Website To Get An Exchange Rate Update by Sagewood: 2:02am On Dec 24, 2011
I have been using www.xe.com for years. Truely a global resoure for exchange rates.
Re: Any Website To Get An Exchange Rate Update by casonic(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Refubished Mobile Phones - I Need A Buyer In Nigeria / The ULTIMATE Secret To Online Business Success / Proposal To Form A Business Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.