Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? (1077 Views)

. / Single Ladies Searching 4 Mr Right / Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by jeanbro(m): 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2007
seems the ladies don't want to say it out that they looking for a guys for relationship cuz some stupid fellow keep yabbing themto make then feel inferior or someone please tell me watin happen, why it come be say na so so guys dey search?
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by iice(f): 3:17am On Oct 03, 2007
People who got serious issues with confidence should work on that, less that be the ball and chain that drags them beneath sea level
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by Creamish(f): 8:33am On Oct 03, 2007
iice:

People who got serious issues with confidence should work on that, less that be the ball and chain that drags them beneath sea level

*shakes head* too much snoop dogg no good for u oo! grin
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by jeanbro(m): 12:39am On Oct 04, 2007
Tell them make then hear,lets see if a lady will voice out soon.you still dey shy?
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by iice(f): 5:21am On Oct 04, 2007
Creamish:

*shakes head* too much snoop dogg no good for u oo! grin

sharrap tongue grin grin Who tell you say na only snoop dogg i dey listen to tongue grin
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by Creamish(f): 8:30am On Oct 04, 2007
buhahahahhaaaaaaaa grin

Oya NL single n interested babes make una show! Some souls are beggin to b saved cheesy
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by jeanbro(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2007
Creamish:

buhahahahhaaaaaaaa grin

Oya Nairaland single n interested babes make una show! Some souls are beggin to b saved cheesy
everybody una don see creamish oo she dey take style search ooo, abi na me just think am soo?
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2007
The reason is that most or them aren’t beautiful that’s why the prefer to be left alone so no one would notice their ugliness.

Now do you understand?
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by Easybaby(f): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2007
crazykid:

The reason is that most or them aren’t beautiful that’s why the prefer to be left alone so no one would notice their ugliness.

Now do you understand?

You don't mean it shocked shocked shocked
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by jeanbro(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2007
crazykid:

Now do you understand?
can someone prove him wrong?, come to think of it most of the ladies hardly have pics on their profile lol
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by jeanbro(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2007
@ Easybaby thats pics on your profile is too hot , Leeeeave it don't touch IT
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by Creamish(f): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2007
Jeanbro wherez ur pix? Give us ladies a reason to post our pixs. tongue
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by jeanbro(m): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2007
no doubt you didnt check my profile or you need more to be convinced grin?
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by Easybaby(f): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2007
jeanbro, wat'z up wink
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by jeanbro(m): 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2007
Easybaby:

jeanbro, what'z up wink

am good but sad mixed feelings , I heard you say i love you to another man mmhaa mmmhhaa mmmhaa cry
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by Easybaby(f): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2007
jeanbro:

am good but sad mixed feelings , I heard you say i love you to another man mmhaa mmmhhaa mmmhaa cry

That is why you were crying huh?

Anyway, calm down . . .such is life undecided
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by jeanbro(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2007
is that all you have to say? mmmmmmmmmhaa mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cry
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by Creamish(f): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2007
jeanbro:

no doubt you didnt check my profile or you need more to be convinced grin?

oops! my bad  grin

Oya babes, scope am!  cool
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by jeanbro(m): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2007
its not about me its you ladies I want to help out ,I am taken wink and i no be polygamist

but you can still scope me anyway wink
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by Bblak(f): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2007
crazykid:

Now do you understand?

Who said?
what a wrong impressions you av about ladies on nairaland.Enough pretty chicks o,just that they've got better things to do with their time than to start searching for a kid like u as your name implies. tongue
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by jeanbro(m): 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2007
Bblak:

Who said?
what a wrong impressions you av about ladies on nairaland.Enough pretty chicks o,just that they've got better things to do with their time than to start searching for a kid like u as your name implies. tongue

@ Bblak well you need to prove him wrong better , cos i still dont see any your pix on your profile just beautiful flowers
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2007
If am wrong, tell them to prove it.
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by saucekid(m): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2007
what shall i render
what shall i render
what i shall i render to you fine girl

i no fit sing the other part cos if i do,i don turn father xmas
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by Pip(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2007
You sure say na real girls dey nairaland? All these "yahoo boys" don dey use female profile take spoil common chatting,  But if you're real and single, come out and show yrself
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by jeanbro(m): 12:17am On Oct 05, 2007
Pip:

You sure say na real girls dey nairaland? All these "yahoo boys" don dey use female profile take spoil common chatting, But if you're real and single, come out and show yrself
infact I reason with you but if they come out, no yabbing AGREED?
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by jimbutu: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2007
hello inhouse i be jjc for here o,wetin dey happen my people
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by Bblak(f): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2007
@ Bblak  well you need to prove him wrong better , because i still don't see any your pix on your profile just beautiful flowers

@jeanbro
How exciting! you av really done a survey on my profile right.Cmon kip checking you may be lucky to c the beautiful flowers turned to a beautiful Bblak someday Ok tongue wink
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by jeanbro(m): 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2007
Bblak:

@ Bblak well you need to prove him wrong better , because i still don't see any your pix on your profile just beautiful flowers

@jeanbro
How exciting! you av really done a survey on my profile right.Cmon kip checking you may be lucky to c the beautiful flowers turned to a beautiful Bblak someday Ok tongue wink

Oh I see!!!! you must be hiding behind the flowers========lol grin
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by niceuzor: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2007
saucekid:

what shall i render
what shall i render
what i shall i render to you fine girl

i no fit sing the other part because if i do,i don turn father xmas

. . .lol guyz where you 4 come sef? abeg no finish me with laf. grin

@topic

All Single Ladies in Nairaland are too shy to prove themselve?

wen you toast them dem go dey form,most esp that one wey she call herself ICE CREAM?

@Easybaby

How far na you still dey single?make we RUN things na kiss Or you Don Engage? undecided
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by iice(f): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2007
Bwahahahahahaha. . .*singing in da rain*
Fred Astaire. . .con give me steps tongue grin
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by niceuzor: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2007
Nairaland ice cream lady -  will alway remain SHY? smiley
Re: Single Ladies Don Finish For Nairaland? by iice(f): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2007
Ahhh but you forget add hard to get grin grin grin or rather Too cold to get grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Hook Up For Blackberry Users / A Guy Want Rich Older Woman For Intimate Relationship..satisfaction Is Sure / Am In For That Lady Looking For A Discreet Fuckmate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.