Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,126 members, 7,863,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

I Am Going To Organized Xmas Party 4 My Friends On Nairaland - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Am Going To Organized Xmas Party 4 My Friends On Nairaland (618 Views)

My Friends Say I Look Like Young Buhari. T/F / Pls Help Me Pray 4 My Neighbor's Daughter! / Freestyle 4 My Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Going To Organized Xmas Party 4 My Friends On Nairaland by mustyyou: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2011
cheesy

am going to cook rice and strew and post it to my guys only

the first among you will be the one to get the xmas rice if he is lucky enough

he can see chicken in in the strew tongue

complement of the season

from your friend
Re: I Am Going To Organized Xmas Party 4 My Friends On Nairaland by mikuz(m): 12:45am On Dec 24, 2011
mustspin is that you?

(1) (Reply)

Bullet-proof Vest For Corpers Posted To The North / Breaking News / Chinese Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.