Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,518 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Nigerians Are Now Being Deported By Zambia! Zambia! Zambia! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerians Are Now Being Deported By Zambia! Zambia! Zambia! (1572 Views)

"Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. / Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America / Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome (2) (3) (4)

Nigerians Are Now Being Deported By Zambia! Zambia! Zambia! by olajide8(m): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2011
Zambia, Zambia a country I doubt has the population of lagos and oyo state without the kind of natural resources we have in nigeria is also deporting nigerians what is the problem of nigerians sef! zambia a country that is serious financed by foreign aid from the west what is our problem in this country a very happy christmas gift from president sata, what rubbish.
www.punchng.com/index.php/news/item/8734-zambia-targets-nigerians-for-indiscriminate-deportation.
Re: Nigerians Are Now Being Deported By Zambia! Zambia! Zambia! by Lasinoh: 6:11am On Jan 05, 2012
Serves them right!
They can't even behave in a poverty-stricking country worst of than Nigeria?
Cursed souls! kiss
Re: Nigerians Are Now Being Deported By Zambia! Zambia! Zambia! by paniki(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2012
Lasinoh:

Serves them right!
They can't even behave in a poverty-stricking country worst of than Nigeria?
Cursed souls! kiss

I take it you have been to Zambia that's why you were able to make that assessment. Just to be clear - have you been to Zambia?
Re: Nigerians Are Now Being Deported By Zambia! Zambia! Zambia! by Lasinoh: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2012
paniki:

I take it you have been to Zambia that's why you were able to make that assessment. Just to be clear - have you been to Zambia?

No. . .I have not been to Zambia.
All I know is that Nigeria is the GIANT OF AFRICA. wink
That makes Zambia 'worst' than Nigeria.
QED!
Re: Nigerians Are Now Being Deported By Zambia! Zambia! Zambia! by paniki(m): 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2012
^^
^^
OK
^^
^^
OK
^^
^^
OK
^^
^^

Trump And Kim Lookalikes Hold 'summit' In Singapore (PHOTOS) / Wall Street Collapse; Tarp; Keynes; The Feds. . . . Monopolistic Consumption / Fact On Libyan’s Revolt

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9