Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions - Education (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions (449624 Views)

Imo State University (IMSU) 2012/2013 Admissions & Post Ume Thread / Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (259) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
Dave Jakes: Y do human beings lyk us just enjoy frustratin dia fellow?wel,I've got kwara state of origin n wat fool again do U wanna make of urselvs.I'm api 4 dat nice reply 4rm dat 1daful fellow.I only brought dat 2 c how capable som do address topics.
I hate Peeps like You. If u are nt comfortable with people telling u d truth, y d u bring ur Problem in d 1st place?

ednut1: I had a roomate who lives in ibadan, but from osun, he put oyo as state of origin in jamb, nd osun wit unilorin, dat was last year o, he is nw goin to 200 l
Cases like dis are very common. I was admitted into Unaab as an Ogun state indigene whereas am from Lagos. Through runs, i was able to get the Oba and Local govt certificate of Origin of Ogun state which i submitted during the screening. Thats what u shld have adviced him to do instead of telling him he has no problem, an advice he'll regret adhering to soon enough

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by aykay45(m): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2012
2nd batch awaiters una go jst gv una sef HBP, Н̲̅Ơ̴̴͡ώ D̶̲̥̅̊ȍ U̶̲̥̅̊ xpect †ђξ list Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ b out wen †ђξ 1st batch stds dnt even av info yet  Н̲̅Ơ̴̴͡ώ 2 go abt registration... Both 1st A̶̲̥̅̊πϑ 2nd batch wil neva start reg @same time, dos successfully admitted go 1st reg even begin lectures b4 †ђξ 2nd batch wil b release, sewiously ℓ̊ dnt knw anytin abt unilorin O°˚˚˚° buh dats †ђξ normal tin everywer
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by tohirah(f): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2012
You sure say dem go start lectures b4 second list?? I beg to differ
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Rexsul: 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2012
tank God i chusd futminna as my first choice though i was'nt surprise cos abu tot me alot of lesson last yr and dat ws hw i decided to chus unilorin as my second choice cos i know anytn can hapn and now my name was not on the first list bt am very sure dat i will gt admission at futminna dis yr by God's grace though unilorin on my mind sha cos dats where i applied for the course of my dream bt an1 dat comes my way i have no option than to tank almighty Allah.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by bola4dprec(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2012
tohirah: You sure say dem go start lectures b4 second list?? I beg to differ
they usually released updating list when lecture commence but this yr non of us can predict because some slowpoke was saying that unilorin admission will be out by sept 15 so easy your tension
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Maloboy(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2012
Whem will first list start registration?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
Who knows how to go about the registration procedures, the info on their website aint making sense to me undecided
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by bola4dprec(m): 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
Maloboy: Whem will first list start registration?
visit www.unilorin.edu.ng frequently will yield a very good results
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by bola4dprec(m): 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
teebcool: Who knows how to go about the registration procedures, the info on their website aint making sense to me undecided
any procedure outside the website huh I pity you all you need to do, is to abide with instructions of prof Isiaq Oloyede hope message delivered ?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by oluwaguze: 12:28am On Aug 21, 2012
The list dat came out was the merit list from jamb and the schl open portal for there acceptance to be paid ,and nt the first list,the First list will be out alongside with the remedial list cos the remz result is nt yet ready as at wen the merit list was released.The schl first list will be out in at most 12 days time bt it going to be dominated by remz student and sum few jamb and DE.as a matter of fact the first list comprises 500 candidate Which includes jambite,DE,and circulate tru all the department.as per the REG it will commence immediately avter d released of updated list.I knw dis is the best info u can ever get here,best of luck,remembr am on low key.The list dat came out was the merit list from jamb and the schl open portal for there acceptance to be paid ,and nt the first list,the First list will be out alongside with the remedial list cos the remz result is nt yet ready as at wen the merit list was released.The schl first list will be out in at most 12 days time bt it going to be dominated by remz student and sum few jamb and DE.as a matter of fact the first list comprises 500 candidate Which includes jambite,DE,and circulate tru all the department.as per the REG it will commence immediately avter d released of updated list.I knw dis is the best info u can ever get here,best of luck,remembr am on low key.The list dat came out was the merit list from jamb and the schl open portal for there acceptance to be paid ,and nt the first list,the First list will be out alongside with the remedial list cos the remz result is nt yet ready as at wen the merit list was released.The schl first list will be out in at most 12 days time bt it going to be dominated by remz student and sum few jamb and DE.as a matter of fact the first list comprises 500 candidate Which includes jambite,DE,and circulate tru all the department.as per the REG it will commence immediately avter d released of updated list.I knw dis is the best info u can ever get here,best of luck,remembr am on low key.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ednut1(m): 2:41am On Aug 21, 2012
tohirah: You sure say dem go start lectures b4 second list?? I beg to differ
welcome to unilorin, some pple even get admission in december, afta 3 months lecture, logic does nt always work in unilorin
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by hardmanvicky(m): 10:39am On Aug 21, 2012
bola4dprec: your locality is refers to as catchment area, member of applicant per course is vary e.g let assuming you apply to study accounting and unilorin offered you another course meaning they have honour you niyen, otherwise a space of 100 while 2000 is qualify you think about it hope you understand me
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by DaveJakes: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2012
@harbiollah,I,m so sorry 4 dat reply.I tot U were only tryin 2 mock.wel,I'm sori.tks 4 dat 1daful advice.wat abt ur admission?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ayomikky: 10:49am On Aug 21, 2012
Man wen will unilorin relaese dere registration form for dos who are admited
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by prettyfatex(f): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2012
ayomikky: Man wen will unilorin relaese dere registration form for dos who are admited
u av 2 wait 4 remedial stdnts 2 b admitd 1st b4 any reg wil commence
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2012
Dave Jakes: @harbiollah,I,m so sorry 4 dat reply.I tot U were only tryin 2 mock.wel,I'm sori.tks 4 dat 1daful advice.wat abt ur admission?
My admission is on d way. I just pray they release d 2nd batch list b4 Unaab resumes
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by sweetstuff20(f): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2012
oluwaguze: The list dat came out was the merit list from jamb and the schl open portal for there acceptance to be paid ,and nt the first list,the First list will be out alongside with the remedial list cos the remz result is nt yet ready as at wen the merit list was released.The schl first list will be out in at most 12 days time bt it going to be dominated by remz student and sum few jamb and DE.as a matter of fact the first list comprises 500 candidate Which includes jambite,DE,and circulate tru all the department.as per the REG it will commence immediately avter d released of updated list.I knw dis is the best info u can ever get here,best of luck,remembr am on low key.The list dat came out was the merit list from jamb and the schl open portal for there acceptance to be paid ,and nt the first list,the First list will be out alongside with the remedial list cos the remz result is nt yet ready as at wen the merit list was released.The schl first list will be out in at most 12 days time bt it going to be dominated by remz student and sum few jamb and DE.as a matter of fact the first list comprises 500 candidate Which includes jambite,DE,and circulate tru all the department.as per the REG it will commence immediately avter d released of updated list.I knw dis is the best info u can ever get here,best of luck,remembr am on low key.The list dat came out was the merit list from jamb and the schl open portal for there acceptance to be paid ,and nt the first list,the First list will be out alongside with the remedial list cos the remz result is nt yet ready as at wen the merit list was released.The schl first list will be out in at most 12 days time bt it going to be dominated by remz student and sum few jamb and DE.as a matter of fact the first list comprises 500 candidate Which includes jambite,DE,and circulate tru all the department.as per the REG it will commence immediately avter d released of updated list.I knw dis is the best info u can ever get here,best of luck,remembr am on low key.
please how true is this information?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by OmolaraParis(f): 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2012
sweetstuff20: please how true is this information?
D info is hyhly untrue cuz alotta ppl testify dat dey saw dem name on d schl portal whl jamb site was teling dem nt ofad yet, ao shal we xplain dat den?
A frnd found his name on d schl site 4 anatomy yet jamb told im no admissn, thank God he ws wise enuf 2 chek thru d schl site, dats ao he wud av missd d admissn.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by OmolaraParis(f): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2012
oluwaguze: The list dat came out was the merit list from jamb and the schl open portal for there acceptance to be paid ,and nt the first list,the First list will be out alongside with the remedial list cos the remz result is nt yet ready as at wen the merit list was released.The schl first list will be out in at most 12 days time bt it going to be dominated by remz student and sum few jamb and DE.as a matter of fact the first list comprises 500 candidate Which includes jambite,DE,and circulate tru all the department.as per the REG it will commence immediately avter d released of updated list.I knw dis is the best info u can ever get here,best of luck,remembr am on low key.The list dat came out was the merit list from jamb and the schl open portal for there acceptance to be paid ,and nt the first list,the First list will be out alongside with the remedial list cos the remz result is nt yet ready as at wen the merit list was released.The schl first list will be out in at most 12 days time bt it going to be dominated by remz student and sum few jamb and DE.as a matter of fact the first list comprises 500 candidate Which includes jambite,DE,and circulate tru all the department.as per the REG it will commence immediately avter d released of updated list.I knw dis is the best info u can ever get here,best of luck,remembr am on low key.The list dat came out was the merit list from jamb and the schl open portal for there acceptance to be paid ,and nt the first list,the First list will be out alongside with the remedial list cos the remz result is nt yet ready as at wen the merit list was released.The schl first list will be out in at most 12 days time bt it going to be dominated by remz student and sum few jamb and DE.as a matter of fact the first list comprises 500 candidate Which includes jambite,DE,and circulate tru all the department.as per the REG it will commence immediately avter d released of updated list.I knw dis is the best info u can ever get here,best of luck,remembr am on low key.
Ur info is hyhly untrue, couple of ppl saw dem names thru schl admissn status whl jamb ws teling dem no admissn ofad yet.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by OmolaraParis(f): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2012
Ur info is hyhly untrue, couple of ppl saw dem names thru schl admissn status whl jamb ws teling dem no admissn ofad yet.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by harjibohii(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2012
Who told you its merit list? besides unilorin don't use list but update at a fixed time the only list they have is the supplementary list which would be written as updated list. Jes be checking well to know when they will upload a new batch not all applicants are on nairaland na so you can't know when all is admitted.... Jes pray! wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ayawori(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2012
oluwaguze: The list dat came out was the merit list from jamb and the schl open portal for there acceptance to be paid ,and nt the first list,the First list will be out alongside with the remedial list cos the remz result is nt yet ready as at wen the merit list was released.The schl first list will be out in at most 12 days time bt it going to be dominated by remz student and sum few jamb and DE.as a matter of fact the first list comprises 500 candidate Which includes jambite,DE,and circulate tru all the department.as per the REG it will commence immediately avter d released of updated list.I knw dis is the best info u can ever get here,best of luck,remembr am on low key.[color=#000099]The list dat came out was the merit list from jamb and the schl open portal for there acceptance to be paid ,and nt the first list,the First list will be out alongside with the remedial list cos the remz result is nt yet ready as at wen the merit list was released.The schl first list will be out in at most 12 days time bt it going to be dominated by remz student and sum few jamb and DE.as a matter of fact the first list comprises 500 candidate Which includes jambite,DE,and circulate tru all the department.as per the REG it will commence immediately avter d released of updated list.I knw dis is the best info u can ever get here,best of luck,remembr am on low key.
Sorry, bt d person dat posted this is ignorant of d whole admission process. Pls disregard!!!. How can d 'first list' contain 500 candidates wen d list of admitted rems students is over 1200 already and when i gained admission 2 yrs ago, d first list was over 4000 candidates so just shhh. I can continue to give u loopholes on and on. So just watch if u dnt av d correct info to give.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2012
ayawori: Sorry, bt d person dat posted this is ignorant of d whole admission process. Pls disregard!!!. How can d 'first list' contain 500 candidates wen d list of admitted rems students is over 1200 already and when i gained admission 2 yrs ago, d first list was over 4000 candidates so just shhh. I can continue to give u loopholes on and on. So just watch if u dnt av d correct info to give.
Urs is Untrue too. No rems student has been admitted because their result is nt yet out.

Smh i wonder where this pple get their statistics from
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ayawori(m): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2012
Harbioollah:
Urs is Untrue too. No rems student has been admitted because their result is nt yet out.

point of correction i didn't mean for d admission into undergraduate program, i meant into the remedial program. Over 1200 students were admitted into the remedial program
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by SEYIKP(m): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2012
DRAMA GO SOON END FOR DIS THREND SEE HOW PEEPS DEY TAKE THEMSELVES UP, THUMB'S UP @ ALL, ONE THING I FOUND INTRESTING ON DIS THREND IS THAT NO ONE CAN JUST COME HERE AND BAMBOOZLE US OR GIVE US UNCLASSIFIED INFORMATION WE HAVE ALOT OF ERUDITE AND MINISTERS OF INFORMATION IN DA HOUSE RYDE ON PEEPS, LOOKING 4WRD TO MEET U ALL AT D TOP.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by stringman: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2012
Hello dave jake,
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by stringman: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2012
Dave Jakes: Y do human beings lyk us just enjoy frustratin dia fellow?wel,I've got kwara state of origin n wat fool again do U wanna make of urselvs.I'm api 4 dat nice reply 4rm dat 1daful fellow.I only brought dat 2 c how capable som do address topics.
Hello dave jake, am also admitted in unilorin but aving the challenges with wat u also encountered.Can av ur phone number pls or ur 2go username.I realy need some infos from you. U can send it to my email isolawumi@ymail.com Thanks
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by OmolaraParis(f): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2012
aykay45: 2nd batch awaiters una go jst gv una sef HBP, Н̲̅Ơ̴̴͡ώ D̶̲̥̅̊ȍ U̶̲̥̅̊ xpect †ђξ list Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ b out wen †ђξ 1st batch stds dnt even av info yet  Н̲̅Ơ̴̴͡ώ 2 go abt registration... Both 1st A̶̲̥̅̊πϑ 2nd batch wil neva start reg @same time, dos successfully admitted go 1st reg even begin lectures b4 †ђξ 2nd batch wil b release, sewiously ℓ̊ dnt knw anytin abt unilorin O°˚˚˚° buh dats †ђξ normal tin everywer
Chai! Guy y nw? Ds is a bad omen nt an info. I'm sure u're a jester.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by OmolaraParis(f): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2012
Harbioollah:

Vry few (remedites) lets say 8 out of 100 (jst an estimation), has bin admittd 4rm d previous list but its secret sorts cuz dos few neva opend up dats why i cannot completely dispute wot ds oda guy said abt jamb's own merit list cuz 4 real, unilorin remedial results aint yet out and nofin has bin said 2 dem 4rm dia cordinator too dat dia names wer involvd on d previous list buh dos dat saw dem names actualy did.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Waysity: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2012
wonder shall never end..c as guyz dey tackle themselves on dis trend....moreover unilorin no go kill person with HPT..my candid advice to u all is dat if na GOD u dey worship..hold am well..in na runz and button press am well...if na juju b ur own give am anything wey he ask... bcuz some1 told me they will compile the second list by thursday....i don't know hw true dis is...but we all know unilorin does nt ve protocol..i hope dis info will help u guyz one way or d other...and to those admitted congrats...and always assist d rest of us in prayer..anyway.i look forward to the second list..peace out...
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Samzag(m): 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2012
4 dos waiting 4 dere names pls b patient with time an egg will walk. D fact remains dat unilorin would release d second list 4 sure. I no hw it use 2 b u will all laugh at last if u blive in urself. Pls anybody with gud apartment in tanke shuld pls call me on 07036431724 or add me up on 2go samzag2o1. Pls it urgent. Luv u all. Peace out.wish 2 meet u all at tAnke
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by aykay45(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2012
OmolaraParis:
Chai! Guy y nw? Ds is a bad omen nt an info. I'm sure u're a jester.
Wdnt get U̶̲̥̅̊ cos ℓ̊ dnt  wats wrong wt M̶̲̥̅Ɣ info, A̶̲̥̅̊πϑ dnt  wats bad I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ it either... All dos d̶̲̥̅̊α† av told dem d̶̲̥̅̊α† †ђξ list wil b out since, av †ђξ list being out? Who nw passes †ђξ wrong infom dats jst fact, anywere, any sch, 1st list must av started reg 1st A̶̲̥̅̊πϑ time table wil b out for lectures(dats if D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ avnt started lecture yet)... #fact

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (259)

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.