Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions - Education (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions (450263 Views)

Imo State University (IMSU) 2012/2013 Admissions & Post Ume Thread / Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (259) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by amazinme: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2012
Let me introduce you to a programme called INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD(IJMB). Am a living testimony 2 IJMB PROG.I gained admission via d prog to UNILORIN...I know of a reputable centres that wil give adequate lectures and even help in admission processing, decent hostel accommodation and serene environment. Its just going to be like 100 level in the tutor. Why waste your time with Jamb when you can be in 200l come next year via IJMB? For more info call me on 08032433497,08060849193...form is out for 2012/2013 session! Hurry up cos there is limited space...
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ednut1(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2012
hardmanvicky: pls wat is ur score in jamb and pst utme pls........ Reply asap
comparing scores does nt change anytin, in unilorin sum got 100 nd no shw
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by bola4dprec(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2012
ednut1: comparing scores does nt change anytin, in unilorin sum got 100 nd no shw
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You spoke well
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by hardmanvicky(m): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2012
ednut1: comparing scores does nt change anytin, in unilorin sum got 100 nd no shw
u dont knw d reason of askin

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ednut1(m): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
hardmanvicky: u dont knw d reason of askin
pls tell us
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ShehuAba(m): 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
A Drunk 18 year old boy asked a married woman
out ,the woman got pissed and went to tell her
husband the scenario. The husband told the woman
to invite the boy over so that he can beat the hell out
of him, he will hide under the bed.The woman did as
herhusband requested . . . When the boy got there he kissed thewoman and took of his T-shirt and his
body was full of scars so the woman asked "why so
many scars". The boy replied " I live to lay married
woman and usually I get caught so I kill the
husbands, if someone shows up now he will be
number 20 on my murder list." the boy continued on kissing the woman and the woman tried to reach out
her husband under the bed and a small voice came
up "if you tell him am here, you will see!"
Hahaha LOL life is precious

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by tunexdavo(m): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
O boy dis man ran 4 his dear life......... NO B SMALL THING
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by SEYIKP(m): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
UNILORIN AND HIS SECRETIVE WAY OF DOING THINGS, UI PEEPS HAVE KNOW WHEN THEIR LIST IS COMING OUT WHICH IS ON SATURDAY22ND, BUT UNILORIN HAVEN'T BEEP US. THEY SHOULD ALSO GIVE US DATE SO DAT OUR MINDS WE BE PREPARED AND THEIR WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ROOM FOR ANY AGITATION OR FRUSTRATION AS IT'S.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Ojosaac(m): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
Don't say i didn't tell you ooo! The list is coming out tomorrow. Best of luck.
Source:
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by nicct(m): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ojosaac: Don't say i didn't tell you ooo! The list is coming out tomorrow. Best of luck.
Source:
Boda Ojo i don hear u, bt if d list no come out 2mrw,.......
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Laycoln(m): 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ojosaac: Don't say i didn't tell you ooo! The list is coming out tomorrow. Best of luck.
Source:
nd if dis list no come out tomorrow
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Terye(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2012
Source:
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Elektra52(f): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2012
Its been a while i posted on this thread. Patiently waiting 4 the 2nd list. @Khattab congrats bro, hope to join u in econs dept.
@Mr Ojo, i hope dis ur info is true o cos dats hw u told us two days ago dat u can smell the list. No be sense of smell matter we dey talk here o.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ayomikky: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
pls wat is d meaning of remedial admission because m confuse
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ayomikky: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
pls someone talk to me
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ShehuAba(m): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
ayomikky: pls someone talk to me
Ok remedial programme is also known as pre-degree in other schools. The programme is meant for those who weren't able 2 secure admission 2d University. In the programme students are taught almost d same as o level in preparation 4 Undergraduate. One advantage of d programme is dat priority is given 2 dem 4 admision in as much as u pas ur xam dere.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by dewaley1996(m): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2012
Source:
guy i'll eat u raw 2 peices n den ama piuk u if d list is nt realesed by 2mao.ciao.God help me.n God help us all.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Ibro4peak: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2012
Source:
which of d 2morrows
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by nicct(m): 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ibro4peak: which of d 2morrows
I wonda o, help ask am
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by lathyph: 12:19am On Sep 20, 2012
Source:
LOADING...93%
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by alwaysvik: 5:35am On Sep 20, 2012
Hey guys, name's Victor Nzemeke. 500 level elect engine, unilorin. I've been following the posts on this thread with keen interest coz i've got a brother who also applied for admission.
Its amazing how much wrong info people carelessly broadcast, i wish they'd be more civil and check out facts and sources before telling. Well, as for the list no one, not even uninformed lecturers, can tell precisely when its coming out for sure, its all up to the admission office and the senate.
My advice to you guys is to keep your minds engaged with some productive stuff. Worrying doesn't improve your chances, so just be patient and have as much fun as you can between now and when the list would be out. Either way it goes, its not the end of life. Goodluck guys.

3 Likes

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Laycoln(m): 6:08am On Sep 20, 2012
alwaysvik: Hey guys, name's Victor Nzemeke. 500 level elect engine, unilorin. I've been following the posts on this thread with keen interest coz i've got a brother who also applied for admission.
Its amazing how much wrong info people carelessly broadcast, i wish they'd be more civil and check out facts and sources before telling. Well, as for the list no one, not even uninformed lecturers, can tell precisely when its coming out for sure, its all up to the admission office and the senate.
My advice to you guys is to keep your minds engaged with some productive stuff. Worrying doesn't improve your chances, so just be patient and have as much fun as you can between now and when the list would be out. Either way it goes, its not the end of life. Goodluck guys.
I believe u....thanks 4 d info
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by bola4dprec(m): 6:39am On Sep 20, 2012
alwaysvik: Hey guys, name's Victor Nzemeke. 500 level elect engine, unilorin. I've been following the posts on this thread with keen interest coz i've got a brother who also applied for admission.
When someone is crying, of course, the noble thing to do is to comfort them. But if someone is trying to hide their tears, It may also be noble to pretend you do not notice them, thank you for word of encouragement. Nairalander mellow When you focus on being a blessing,
God makes sure that you are always
blessed in abundance. Although time seems to fly, it never travels faster than one day at a time. Each day is a new
opportunity to live your life to the fullest. In each waking day, you will find scores of blessings and opportunities for
positive change. Do not let your TODAY
be stolen by the unchangeable past or
the indefinite future! Today is a new
day we shall live to celebrate cheers !!!
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by bola4dprec(m): 6:40am On Sep 20, 2012
When someone is crying, of course, the noble thing to do is to comfort them. But if someone is trying to hide their tears, It may also be noble to pretend you do not notice them, thank you for word of encouragement. Nairalander mellow When you focus on being a blessing,
God makes sure that you are always
blessed in abundance. Although time seems to fly, it never travels faster than one day at a time. Each day is a new
opportunity to live your life to the fullest. In each waking day, you will find scores of blessings and opportunities for
positive change. Do not let your TODAY
be stolen by the unchangeable past or
the indefinite future! Today is a new
day we shall live to celebrate cheers !!!
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Dsimple: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2012
amazinme: Let me introduce you to a programme called INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD(IJMB). Am a living testimony 2 IJMB PROG.I gained admission via d prog to UNILORIN...I know of a reputable centres that wil give adequate lectures and even help in admission processing, decent hostel accommodation and serene environment. Its just going to be like 100 level in the tutor. Why waste your time with Jamb when you can be in 200l come next year via IJMB? For more info call me on 08032433497,08060849193...form is out for 2012/2013 session! Hurry up cos there is limited space...
Mtchwwwww y dnt u go to media house 2 advertise ur mkt nonsense. U fink we ar fool dat u cn jus get cheaply on dis 4rum.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by dohiswill: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2012
you have spoken well like someone who knows the truth about this thing and with great sense of humor I like that. not like one "ednt"
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Terye(m): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
Øluwå is involved.... If u 8 me.. IDGAF!!!!
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Ojosaac(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
Before today ends, someone will thank me for my info. Lol. Just trying to reduce your tension. U worry too much. Bro & Sis, patiently wait. Thanks
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by nicct(m): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
Ojosaac: Before today ends, someone will thank me for my info. Lol. Just trying to reduce your tension. U worry too much. Bro & Sis, patiently wait. Thanks
am criously crious, if d list aint out today, sum1 is gonna kik ur butt
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by sweetstuff20(f): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
nicct:
am criously crious, if d list aint out today, sum1 is gonna kik ur butt
lol... Please don't kick his butt. I admire him for his optimism. It's inspiring. We need more people like that on this thread.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Ojosaac(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
sweetstuff20: lol... Please don't kick his butt. I admire him for his optimism. It's inspiring. We need more people like that on this thread.
hmmm, dats refreshing. Uploading almost done. The patient Dog eats the fatest Bone, not just a bone.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ShehuAba(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
Never force children to Pray. At
dinner, a little boy was ordered to
lead in prayer...
:
BOY- But i dont know how to pray
DAD- Just pray for your family
members, friends and neighbours,
the poor, etc
BOY- "Dear Lord" (he started)
Thank u for our visitors and
their children, who finished all my
buscuit and ice cream.
Bless them so they wont come
again.
Forgive our neighbor's son, who
removed my sister's clothes and
wrestled with her on her bed.
This coming Christmas, please send
clothes to all those poor
naked ladies on my daddy's
blackberry and provide shelter for
the homeless men who use mom's
room when daddy is at work..
AMEN".....#hehe hehhehehe#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (259)

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.