Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,005 members, 7,856,051 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Merry Christmas To Nairaland Christians From The Jihadists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Merry Christmas To Nairaland Christians From The Jihadists (706 Views)

“God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo / A Sign That Nairaland Christians Are Not Pulling The Intellectual Weight / Have Some Nairaland Christians Been Converted To Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas To Nairaland Christians From The Jihadists by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 25, 2011
Re: Merry Christmas To Nairaland Christians From The Jihadists by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2011
I guess we can add Nigeria to that song.

A visit paid by Satan Santa
Re: Merry Christmas To Nairaland Christians From The Jihadists by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2011
frosbel:

I guess we can add Nigeria to that song.
A visit paid by Satan Santa

Jesus couldn't protect his sheep on his own birthday. Was he at a party turning water into long island ice tea while his black sheep were getting slaughtered by the wolves of the arab sky wizard?
Re: Merry Christmas To Nairaland Christians From The Jihadists by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2011
^^^

I was wondering , what are you doing here  undecided

You should be somewhere else defending the rights of h.omosexuals  grin
Re: Merry Christmas To Nairaland Christians From The Jihadists by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

I was wondering , what are you doing here  undecided

You should be somewhere else defending the rights of h.omosexuals  grin

lol, the h.omosexuals are doing fine while you jesus people are getting bombed. Maybe y'all need to pray against vehicle borne IEDs instead of persecuting gay people. grin What do gay people have to do with this anyway
Maybe jesus was busy monitoring people's intimate orientation instead of protecting his sheep. Or maybe he allowed the bomb blast to happen so that you can "declare his glory".
Re: Merry Christmas To Nairaland Christians From The Jihadists by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2011
Not to worry , when the Shariaites get into power soon , you might have to flee to the west if you are based in Nigeria.

And if you are in the west, you will have to be very careful about your visits to Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Merry Christmas To Nairaland Christians From The Jihadists by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2011
frosbel:

Not to worry , when the Shariaites get into power soon , you might have to flee to the west if you are based in Nigeria.
And if you are in the west, you will have to be very careful about your visits to Nigeria grin grin grin

If i never step foot in a country filled with fanatical, ignorant middle eastern mythology followers, I wouldn't be missing a goddamned thing.

Merry f#cking Christmas!! Ho. smiley
Re: Merry Christmas To Nairaland Christians From The Jihadists by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2011
grin grin grin

Sure Bro.

I just had some beautifully cooked Christman Rice and chicken. I hate turkey. grin grin

See ya cool

(1) (Reply)

How A Christian Became Jihadi-minded Muslimah Before Seeing The Truth / What Kind Of A Christian Are You? / God Has Only 1 Spirit Not 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.