Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Honesty: Would You Return 95 Million Naira Just Like That? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Honesty: Would You Return 95 Million Naira Just Like That? (2798 Views)

Will You Return This Money To Her If You Are Her Like This? Photo / Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? / Taxi Driver Who Received A National Honours Award For Honesty And Integrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honesty: Would You Return 95 Million Naira Just Like That? by LoverBwoy(m): 12:41am On Mar 23, 2006
papermoon:

and i still maintain UNAPOLOGETICALLY, I WILL KEEP THE MONEY,
WHOEVER CANT STICK IT CAN KISS MY LEFT NIPPLE, grin

can i really kiss ur left nipple?? grin >insert blushing smiley here<
Re: Honesty: Would You Return 95 Million Naira Just Like That? by papermoon(f): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2006
cry
Re: Honesty: Would You Return 95 Million Naira Just Like That? by rikkyjen(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2006
What about the right Nipple? Do u mind if i come down a lil bit grin grin grin
Re: Honesty: Would You Return 95 Million Naira Just Like That? by papermoon(f): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2006
cry
Re: Honesty: Would You Return 95 Million Naira Just Like That? by Skidoc(m): 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2006
Paper, ok what about the valley between the two? cheesy
Re: Honesty: Would You Return 95 Million Naira Just Like That? by allonym: 6:16am On Mar 24, 2006
the man had no choice. his mind could not concieve of keeping this discovery to himself. The minute he tried to spend it, he would be arrested as a thief. He may not be a good person. He may not even be a smart person. Just a pragmatic one.
Re: Honesty: Would You Return 95 Million Naira Just Like That? by papermoon(f): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2006
cry
Re: Honesty: Would You Return 95 Million Naira Just Like That? by LAYANJU(f): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2006
OH MY GOD@PAPERMOON you are one funny girl.i coudnt resist reading some of your posts.i like that word kiss my left nipple.as for me i wont lie,i would return the money(for where??)as IBB said it depends on the spirit that posses me at the point in time.
Re: Honesty: Would You Return 95 Million Naira Just Like That? by cutey01(f): 11:45am On May 06, 2007
allonym:

the man had no choice. his mind could not concieve of keeping this discovery to himself. The minute he tried to spend it, he would be arrested as a thief. He may not be a good person. He may not even be a smart person. Just a pragmatic one.
word. He most likely returned it out of fear of being discovered,not because he's honest,honesty my foot. Give him a shirt with 800$ in the pocket to wash and see if he'll return the money.Na fear catch that man abeg.
Re: Honesty: Would You Return 95 Million Naira Just Like That? by Smi1(m): 12:03am On Mar 18, 2010
the guy is fuQin insane !!!!
Re: Honesty: Would You Return 95 Million Naira Just Like That? by alexleo(m): 9:31am On Mar 18, 2010
if one picks someone"s money and decides to use it rather than return it to the owner, he has already signed for hell because he is a thief, a robber. it doesn't mather how much is involved. if I see such money I will return it to the owner. Its not by my power but by the power of God whom without, I can't do it. This is not the first time am returning things to the owners. A minute in hell and u ll forget your millions of naira enjoyment while on earth. let's not be placing so much importance to material wealth over Gods principle. Pastors in most churches are not helping matters too. Their preaching is always money money money.
Re: Honesty: Would You Return 95 Million Naira Just Like That? by Dominoifet(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2010
The man must b an illiterate who doesn't know the green notes are money must b thinking its pool papers. And by the time he returned it and some Naira notes were given to him, he would know illiteracy is a disease.
Re: Honesty: Would You Return 95 Million Naira Just Like That? by Dominoifet(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2010
Being a good samaritan is helping pple who r in need real urgencies just like the actual good samaritan story. The guy should have been a good samaritan 2 himself first becos he his d one that has the urgency. Abi na slowpoke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sam Loco In Grammatical Battle With Victor Osuagwu / Organic Skincare Raw Materials / Ask My Oga At The Top!, What Does This Implied?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.