Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

The Blame Falls Solely With Northerners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Blame Falls Solely With Northerners (1629 Views)

Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet / PMB Start Fighting Corruption With Northerners... / David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blame Falls Solely With Northerners by EzeUche(m): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2011
oyb:

^^^

why are you even answering a brain dead child like ezeuche

last year when osisikanu was laying the glory of ndigbo to waste the Arrow could only feebly bleat ngwa like a beaten child

complete spanner in his se superiority fantasies

leave the eze of canada to spam us with his incoherent idiocy

Coming from a self-hating bastarrrd like yourself. I am not surprised that you would utter such words.

Do not mistake me for one of those buffooons you continue to argue with each day and night.

You are not my equal.

Foolish ogogoro seller.
Re: The Blame Falls Solely With Northerners by youngmonie: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2011
President Goodluck Jonathan, former Head of State Muhammadu Buhari, and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) are among eminent Nigerians and institutions who have condemned the Christmas Day church blasts in several states of northern Nigeria.

“These acts of violence against innocent citizens are an unwarranted affront on our collective safety and freedom,” the President said in a statement by his spokesman, Reuben Abati, adding, “Nigerians must stand as one to condemn them.”

In his response, General Buhari said, "Bombing other human beings to death at any time is callous. It becomes much more reprehensible on a Christmas day and all lovers of peace must condemn these gruesome acts and demand that the perpetrators be fished out and brought to book."

The bombings took place at the St. Theresa’s Catholic Church, Madalla, Niger State; Jos, Plateau State; and Damaturu, Yobe State.

In a statement, the National Chairman of the PDP, Alhaji Abubakar Kawu Baraje, on behalf of the National Working Committee (NWC), condemned what he called “this recourse to extremist ideologies in a multi-religious and multi-cultural society such as ours and urge our people to take the path of dialogue rather than violence.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/buhari-jonathan-pdp-condemn-xmas-day-bombing-churches
Re: The Blame Falls Solely With Northerners by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2011
EzeUche:

Coming from a self-hating bastarrrd like yourself. I am not surprised that you would utter such words.

Do not mistake me for one of those buffooons you continue to argue with each day and night.

You are not my equal.

Foolish ogogoro seller.

dumb child , you clearly have been drinking locally brewed fit for toilet spirits and it shows in the incoherent garbage you keep spamming this forum with. better go and pander to your biafra revisionism
Re: The Blame Falls Solely With Northerners by EzeUche(m): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2011
oyb:

dumb child , you clearly have been drinking locally brewed fit for toilet spirits and it shows in the incoherent garbage you keep spamming this forum with. better go and pander to your biafra revisionism

Who brought Biafra into this convo you idiiot?

Is that the only word you know when talking to an Igbo man?

I have been very consistent with my message, and everyone should know by now where I stand. If you do not know, you must be a illiterate of the highest order.
Re: The Blame Falls Solely With Northerners by muyoto: 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2011
Mrc1:

If a split occurs then what will happen to the Christians in the North and Muslims in the South ? There may will be a terrible ethnic/religious cleansing like Yugoslavia.

the risk of ethinc/religoius doesn't even begin to address the list of possible complications that may arise from a split.

that somehow the creation of boundaries will completely address the myriad of issues plaguing Nigeria is hideously comical.

The truth is, there is, justifiably, a lot of anger presently in the land, and in such situations it's not uncommon for temporary leave of senses, in a fit of blinding rage, to occur.
Re: The Blame Falls Solely With Northerners by Raheeqilmaktoom: 11:52am On Aug 04, 2023
A ton of ignorant buffoons who coudnt distinguish their left and right an unsurpirisingly, we now call them obidients or igbos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Itsekiri Protest Exclusion From Amnesty Programme / Nigeria Has The Fastest Company Growth In Africa Inspite Of Insecurity / BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Kills 2 Airforce Operatives In Kano Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.