Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Access Bank Goes Forex - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Goes Forex (9061 Views)

What Will Happen To My Bank Savings If My Bank Goes Bankrupt? / Access Bank To Deactivate ATM Cards Trapped In Other Banks' ATMs / Access Bank's MD In Office For Over 10 Years: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Goes Forex by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 27, 2011
soloqy:

So with all this obvious achievement of yours in this field, you still dont think that having your own domain/website would add more credibility to your claims/business?

You are using a free offering(). Its unheard of with forex account managers abroad. With the kind of money you say you are making, its really baffling that you insist on using a free service like .

did you just use the word ''obvious'' in that statement? if you did use it, seems you are now counter quoting your self.

Where did you read in the post that ''i am a forex account manager''? are you accusing me blindly? or you just wanna make a post?

''forex account managers abroad'', when its abroad( i know you meant england, america and elsewhere that is not africa), does that mean they are good or are the best?

As regards using a free blog, what is bad with that? or

since you would like to deal( i never invited you to any) or make buisness with athose with registered domain, then try the ones below

http://www.libertyreserveinvestmenthyip.com

http://solidforexltd.com

topestyles:

I am not a regular poster/commentator on this forum( the forum has my respect and i can say its one of my favorite abode online),so i will not try to argue blindly or emotionally as most do!
Re: Access Bank Goes Forex by scopusng(m): 11:56am On Dec 27, 2011
Only fools still don't believe in forex
Re: Access Bank Goes Forex by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2011
I will willingly show anybody just to convince him or her my account transaction via alpari platform for the past few months to convince novice and non believer of the truth that forex is real
Re: Access Bank Goes Forex by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2011
soloqy:

So with all this obvious achievement of yours in this field, you still dont think that having your own domain/website would add more credibility to your claims/business?

You are using a free offering(). Its unheard of with forex account managers abroad. With the kind of money you say you are making, its really baffling that you insist on using a free service like .

did you just use the word ''obvious'' in that statement? if you did use it, seems you are now counter quoting your self.

Where did you read in the post that ''i am a forex account manager''? are you accusing me blindly? or you just wanna make a post?

''forex account managers abroad'', when its abroad( i know you meant england, america and elsewhere that is not africa), does that mean they are good or are the best?

As regards using a free blog, what is bad with that? or

since you would like to deal( i never invited you to any) or make buisness with athose with registered domain, then try the ones below

http://www.libertyreserveinvestmenthyip.com

http://solidforexltd.com

Cheers

topestyles:

I am not a regular poster/commentator on this forum( the forum has my respect and i can say its one of my favorite abode online),so i will not try to argue blindly or emotionally as most do!
Re: Access Bank Goes Forex by Akins02324(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2011
Forex is real but its not a get rich quick prgramme.It takes years to master forex.
Re: Access Bank Goes Forex by angelo5uk(m): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2011
[b]I DEY LAFF, ignorance is really a disease.

Just because you know or heard of someone that tried trading forex but didnt make it doesnt mean people dont make it in forex.
I am a fulltime trader and i can boldly tell you that im among those that make good money trading forex, i can also boldly tell you that with what i have on ground, my future and future of my children children to come is financially guaranteed,
I make at least 36%(average) of my capital monthly, if you dont believe na u sabi,

Moreso, i have friends here in Nigeria that make it bigtime in forex

Forex is not a get rich quick scheme, it took me years to master the art of forex trading,

I am not here to advertise anything cos i am already ok financially, thats why i wont put my full name and email adrress, i took forex trading as a career and it pains me to the bone when i hear ignorant people saying trash about forex,
Im self employed making a nice living from forex and i know my future is financially guaranteed
here are peoples live account statement to water your eye[/b]

http://www.mt4i.com/users/fxigor1
http://www.mt4i.com/users/haba

if you still dont believe , then goto IBFX connects site to see live trading results for yourself
https://www.ibfxconnect.com/
Re: Access Bank Goes Forex by ebam(m): 1:43am On Dec 28, 2011
Its all about RiSk Management, if nigerian's wanna trade they gotta have good practices because even the best traders will die, without necessary risk management.
Re: Access Bank Goes Forex by soloqy: 3:32am On Dec 28, 2011
topestyles:

Are you not the person that made the following statement? (Emphasis on the highlighted part)

topestyles:
Those who actually make money from forex aint the noisy ones( i am humbled to say i am one of them),i do not mean those that make 100, 500 or 1000usd daily, i mean those that make the real cash in forex( the real cash? yeah.1000usd?No,2000usd ? No, 5000 usd? Yes!) Most of them do not offer semi baked classes, they don't even have the time! cos it probably takes then less than a trading session to make triple of whatever you want to pay them!)

Going by the above statement by you, am I wrong in pointing out your 'obvious' achievements in my earlier posts? Are you now denying that you dont make such as your earlier post indicated?
Re: Access Bank Goes Forex by emailguru: 4:19am On Dec 28, 2011
With time, forex will take its rightful place in Nigeria as more people will be exposed to it. This is really a welcome development.
Re: Access Bank Goes Forex by namdo(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2011
emailguru:

With time, forex will take its rightful place in Nigeria as more people will be exposed to it. This is really a welcome development.

if access bank succeeds in this and improves then some other banks might follow, so i agree with you.
Re: Access Bank Goes Forex by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2011
soloqy:

Are you not the person that made the following statement? (Emphasis on the highlighted part)

Going by the above statement by you, am I wrong in pointing out your 'obvious' achievements in my earlier posts? Are you now denying that you dont make such as your earlier post indicated?

I'm in no mood for arguments! smiley

I have promised myself never to get into any form of '' argument, bashing or disrespect for a fellow nairalander). cheesy

Thanks

seasons greetings to you! smiley wink

God bless ya! smiley
Re: Access Bank Goes Forex by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2011
Friends pls do find out more.

I dont think access bank is into the ''usual forex we are talking about'', find out more pals.

P.Stacks:

First things first.
If it is d Access banks FX you see after every EPL match, then I think we are on the same page.

Sorry to inform you, but they don't do the kind'a forex trading all u guys are talking about.

smiley
Re: Access Bank Goes Forex by Toks2008(m): 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2012
I always tell traders that fx trading is a Marathon and not a sprint.

I am presently testing my swing trading software that can generate over 100% profit within 12 months.

You can view the performance here.

Aggressive settings:https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/mt4-8867888/239419
Simplw swing ettings:https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/mt4-8867900/239420
Re: Access Bank Goes Forex by Holyrule(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2012
Hmmmm... As for me oh. Am sticking wif my Alpari(FOREXTIME).
Re: Access Bank Goes Forex by fxjohn2: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2012
Turn your $100 to $1000, even if you have just $100 it can easily be turned to $1000 in a minmum of 9 months. It pays to trade forex, dont miss this! For further details send mail to jonosa2@gmail.com
John
Re: Access Bank Goes Forex by Redstone(m): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
Thanks for your patronage all, stock available are listed below.

Blackberry Curve 4 (BLACK) extremely clean (like new, in pack with all accessories)....... 42K

Samsung Galaxy S1 (T-mobile version)4G. Loaded with apps. Extremely clean(Black)......35K

HTC HD7 (android, 16gig, amoled screen, 5.0Px cam) Extremely clean.............. 38K

Nokia N97,........ Extremely clean. ...... 18K last. (loaded with lots of apps)

BOLD 2 also available. Black = 30,000K and white is 31K

NOTE; N9 and Galaxy S2 will arrive this evening. Will update later today.

You can call 0805 951 9000. email: orjireds@gmail.com

You can also ask for any brand and model of phone you need, send us an email and we will send you a quote.
Re: Access Bank Goes Forex by manosteel(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2012
There are lots of money to make in Forex Trading,but I don't think the Forex thing is for me. I have a friend, Economics graduate, highly experiece in forex, but a time came, he got it all wrong and lost N30 Million, today he is born again by force.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Need Proof Of Funds? / Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Business. No Advance Payment / Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.