Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Properties Wanted In Benin City For Awaiting Buyers And Tenants - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Properties Wanted In Benin City For Awaiting Buyers And Tenants (638 Views)

The Two Year Rent Saga: The Pros & Cons For Landlords And Tenants / Do Landlords And Tenants Have Such Rights? / Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Properties Wanted In Benin City For Awaiting Buyers And Tenants by bside: 7:14am On Dec 26, 2011
Hello Nairalanders,

I wanted to introduce you to my website: www.benincityproperties.com
Do you have properties you want to sell or let out in Benin City metropolis?

With my website, you don't need to start putting sign post outside your office
waiting for people to pass by and see your post. We have made it easier for
people looking for properties to buy or let in Benin City find what they want.

Furthermore, by advertising your properties on www.benincityproperties.com
you are rest assured you will sell or let out your properties fast and easy as
we receive up to 500 visitors to the website daily.

We are striving hard to ensure that this website stands out and make selling
and letting out properties in Benin City much easier for all.

Come on-board NOW and start listing your properties with www.benincityproperties.com
Listing is free, just send your property details via our contact us form on the website or email
them to info@benincityproperties.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Estate Agents/property Owners Wanted On www.homesinnigeria.com / 1 Acre Of Land For Sale Sharp Sharp / Urgenly Needed For Rent On Lekki Axis 4 Nos. Of 3 Bedroom Flat For 2m Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.