Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Hold ups and early resumption time - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hold ups and early resumption time (781 Views)

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos / Bank Employees Must Pay Millions If Sacked Early / Sacked After Resumption From Maternity Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hold ups and early resumption time by yimiton(f): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2007
Normally I get to work befor 7.10am cos I leave my house as early as between 5.40 and 6.00am but today, the hold up was just horrible!
I got out from the car and tried to pick a bike to beat my resumption time of 7.30 but I was still late.
I really don't understand what this hold ups are all about, they seem to be getting worse by the day.
Are there any solutions to hold ups in Lagos, especially between Ikoyi and Victoria Island? If there are, what could be done?
I am getting really frustrated.
Re: Hold ups and early resumption time by teetalks: 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2007
Yimiton,
you havent requested for any thing(advice) at all,
your job is career oriented yet you wake up early,
why not try idleness for a big change, you will surely
be back to tell us
Re: Hold ups and early resumption time by yimiton(f): 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2007
sorry Teetalks, I decided to change that topic because, I could get into trouble at work. Yimiton is my real name and it's unique. Anybody that knows can easily relate me with my posts here.
I'll think of what to do without implicating myself in a forum like Nairaland.
Meanwhile, let's talk about hold ups!
Re: Hold ups and early resumption time by Bolarge(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2007
@yimiton
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: This Is Da Bomb / Racism And Frustration / 1million Dallars Offer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.