Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. (2981 Views)

The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing / British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority / President Jonathan Sets New Record In Authority Stealing, Overtakes Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2011
This doesn't speak well of our president. He looks like he's mere there as a figurehead.
Take a look at the pic.

Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by buzugee(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2011
the pic depicts a man who has pimping aspirations. thats how those p-i-m-p at the milwaukee pimping convention dress. bowler hats, love-vendor walking sticks and whatnot. churchhhhh
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by NegroNtns(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2011
rotflmao!! I tell you, buzugee, you are a fool. aaah, dem go kill persin for NL. cheesy

Did you hear the law that gives 5yrs for embarassing the first lady? You just earned yourself 5 yrs with the beans. . . .
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by Pennywise(m): 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2011
Who is d lt Gen. He lacks proper education in simple etiquette. This pix is enough to get him sacked in other climes.
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2011
Pennywise:

Who is d lt Gen. He lacks proper education in simple etiquette. This pix is enough to get him sacked in other climes.
True talk.
@Negro. Is it true because i'm working on Quotes from Patience Jonathan. grin That shouldn't be termed an insult. Does it?
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by muyoto: 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2011
what's wrong with the picture?
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by juman(m): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2011
muyoto:

what's wrong with the picture?

I don't see anything wrong with the picture.
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by NegroNtns(m): 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2011
@Negro. Is it true because i'm working on Quotes from Patience Jonathan. That shouldn't be termed an insult. Does it?

Hey chip, you on your own bruh, me no know you o cheesy Noawadays man pikin no sabi which be rumor which be tru for naija. . . . . in fact I hear they called it "Patience Law". lmao, ridiculous!! When Negro become President the law will be amended to "ThiefOfHearts Law" and jail term reduced to 20yrs imprisonment ffor any person that gawk at TOH's chest or ikebe. grin grin

Ask Beaf to verify authenticity on the law. . . he is on payroll. hahahaha, oh Chineke!!
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by doctokwus: 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2011
Official duties are serious matters.That handshake was totally wrong,he alaways appears timid
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2011
Humility is not stupidity. Please mind what you post here because you may become a leader tomorrow and your own may worse.
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by naijaking1: 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2011
When and where was the picture taken? What was the occassion
Let's not super-impose the wrong picture on a sad national emotional incident and paint the president as out of touch.
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by muro: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
Absolutely it does, Its a picture of a leader very much at home with his team and followers
[b][/b]
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by muro: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
naijaking1: When and where was the picture taken? What was the occassion
Let's not super-impose the wrong picture on a sad national emotional incident and paint the president as out of touch.
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by muro: 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
Absolutely it does, Its a picture of a leader very much at home with his team and followers
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by Demdem(m): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
Even those in the military never takes the retardeen serious. They know that their C-in-C is both dumb and daft courtesy Nigerians that voted for him and not pdp.

1 Like

Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
See how befuddled Azzazi was by the "yo, Jon" moment.

"Yo, Blair. What are you doing?" was an informal[1] greeting that United States President George W. Bush gave to British Prime Minister Tony Blair during the summit of the Group of Eight industrialized nations ("G8"wink in St Petersburg, Russia, on 17 July 2006. The quote gained wide popularity across the media.
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by ypzilanti: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
I don't see whats wrong with the pix.
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by taharqa: 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
Demdem: Even those in the military never takes the retardeen serious. They know that their C-in-C is both dumb and daft courtesy Nigerians that voted for him and not pdp.
MUMU-ish, where u dey since? Xmas break? Wetin dey wrong wit d PICs?
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by Demdem(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
taharqa: MUMU-ish, where u dey since? Xmas break? Wetin dey wrong wit d PICs?

Fool, av answered the op. U give ur own answer. Why is that difficult to do.
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by taharqa: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
Demdem:

Fool, av answered the op. U give ur own answer. Why is that difficult to do.
YES!!... @MUMU-ish himself is BACK! Welcome...
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by Demdem(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
taharqa: YES!!... @MUMU-ish himself is BACK! Welcome...

Fool, i went nowhere. Check my profile. I have been active since. Are u so dumb also to do that

1 Like

Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
looks like thr soldier is about to give a salute but why is he smiling? Also seems GEJ is raising his hands for an handshake.
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
I was there. The Soldier saluted GEJ and was dropping his hand when President stretched his hand and gave him a warmed and comfortable handshake. It shows human president. The military psyche of decades has eroded in your minds how civil presidents can be, You always expect to see a Jack Bristow kind of face President.

3 Likes

Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by jmaine: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
I can see ediots are on the prowl once more . . . .What is wrong with that pic undecided
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by Concept(m): 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
A lot is wrong with the pics, the president had no eye contact with the military man, the military man was preparing to have a handshake whereas in their way of life, they usually salute senior colleagues & the president should be seen as the commander in chief. Eye contact means a lot as well as the way you shake hands. Those traits sometimes exhibit your level of confidence.
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by KokoBeware: 1:21am On Dec 28, 2012
Concept: A lot is wrong with the pics, the president had no eye contact with the military man, the military man was preparing to have a handshake whereas in their way of life, they usually salute senior colleagues & the president should be seen as the commander in chief. Eye contact means a lot as well as the way you shake hands. Those traits sometimes exhibit your level of confidence.

Dude did u reason that the handshake could have been after the salute and when the president raised his hand for an informal handhsake dont just draw conclusions from one shot..
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 28, 2012
KokoBeware:

Dude did u reason that the handshake could have been after the salute and when the president raised his hand for an informal handhsake dont just draw conclusions from one shot..

You are right. The picture doesn't prove anything really.
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by Kate77sexy(f): 2:54am On Dec 28, 2012
Its jus too wrong,even if der pals,he should respect the president cus der are cameras all around....am ashamed of our president .
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by tpia5: 3:29am On Dec 28, 2012
the picture is ok.
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 28, 2012
This topic was started more than a year ago, it is sooooo old news.
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by Nobody: 3:40am On Dec 28, 2012
That looks more like a runaway slave than a president - more reason why I'll never step a foot in that savagely country... undecided
Re: Does This Pic Depict A President In Authority. by Idokojimmy: 4:19am On Dec 28, 2012
The man was Saluting mr president, while Gej was. Stretching his hand for a Shake Oludos

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Vs PDP ; Study The Picture Closely And Write Out What You Notice. / Picture Of Buhari And Oshinbajo's Wife On Arrival To Abeokuta Rally / List Of State With Illiterate Governor and politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.