Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,451 members, 7,861,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Help With Deleted Recovery Tool - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help With Deleted Recovery Tool (657 Views)

Deleted / Hodo Photo Recovery: The Only Memory Card Recovery Tool You Need / Deleted Files On A PC: Where Do They Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Deleted Recovery Tool by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2011
I formatted my hp recovery tool partition in my hp 620 only to discover it contains the factory condition image which performs the function of reinstalling my OS as the laptop came with no OS cd. Problem is my system is getting slow and I want to reinstall the OS. How do I go about it?

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do To Protect Your Computer From Being Infected By A Virus, Worm Or / A Life Without Google: How Possible? / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.