Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,744 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

Christmas Day Bombing - Nigerians Get What They Deserve. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas Day Bombing - Nigerians Get What They Deserve. (460 Views)

President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) / Buhari To Nigerians: Get Ready To Patronise “made In Nigeria” Products / Gej Visits Xmas Day Bombing Site, 6 Days After! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Day Bombing - Nigerians Get What They Deserve. by AngryIgbo: 12:44am On Dec 27, 2011
Goodluck Jonathan was correct in telling "Nigerians" that they had better grown accustomed to the occasional suicide bombing. Afterall, Nigerians are worthless people whose lives are equally worthless. Consider how many "Nigerians" die each year from:

Poor roads
Poor hospitals
Treatabe diseases
Infant mortality
Lack of electricity
Poor nutrition
Inadequate potable water

Most Nigerians are too stupid to understand it, but the numbers of you barely literate fools who die from these causes are in the hundreds of thousands. The few of you generally worthless people who were killed from the Christmas suicide bombings pale in comparison.

The "Nigerian" project, started by the British and maintained by stupid blacks (mainly Hausa and Yoruba) is reaping the fruits it deserves - poverty, suffering and terrorism. I hope for more terror and more suffering until that terrorist petro-state is dismantled. Whatever the cost.
Re: Christmas Day Bombing - Nigerians Get What They Deserve. by Lasinoh: 5:00am On Dec 27, 2011
Meeeeeeeeeeehn. . . If I had to live in a place like Nigeria and had absolutely no means of escaping. . . I think I would commit suicide. My heart really goes out to those marooned in such a place where NOTHING seems right. Very depressing. What kind of life can one have in a place like Nigeria without going mad?" undecided

Thank God for a great escape from it all.
Nigeria is a mental hell on Planet Earth!
No single good news comes out of that hell-hole called Nigeria.
What a cursed place. cry

See as I just come back from work now. . .baff finish. . .chop. . .h-enter bed.
Shine small congo. . .chop more food. . .kiss efry barry goodnight for my house finish. . . .

Begin watch tv. . .till sleep go carry me go.
No worries about OBAMA. . . electricity. . .plumbing problems. . .armed robbers. . .kinappers. . .ritualists. . .e badu belle and e jolosi winches. . .Boko Haram. . . MEND. . . MASSOB terrorists. . . NO WORRIES AT ALL!

In another man's country? angry
What a sick irony of life!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Angry Nigerian Children Write Jonathan Over Blasts / Letter To Gej On New Year From An Angry Nigerian / France Condemns Threats Against Christians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.