Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,921 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Why Will You Live Nigeria For The Us? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Will You Live Nigeria For The Us? (627 Views)

Do You Live In Ebonyi/kaduna? / Could You Live In A Cylinder? / Winning Number For Lotto Nigeria For This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Will You Live Nigeria For The Us? by pjay2men(m): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2007
The US visa lottery started today at 6pm nigerian time, if i may ask,why will you want to go out of our great nation nigeria? what do you think you will end up doing down their? to convince you the more. the website add. is www.dvlottery.state.gov. go and see for your self. I am proud of being a nigerian, how about you? for heaven sake you and i knows that  nigeria is a growing country that your help and mine to grow as it ought to. Think about it. come to a reasonable conclusion. tell about your own part, i might learn alot from it, why you think we should all run away from our fathers land to strange land.  please i need some one to help me change my mentality about nigeria. it may be you!!

Precious JaY

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Am New On Nairaland / Here Comes The Goal Getter! / Fresh On The Block

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.