Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Email Address Of Associated Corporate Servers Limited? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Email Address Of Associated Corporate Servers Limited? (1244 Views)

Updated: Sortcodes And Address Of Gtbank / Address Of Cement Factories In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Email Address Of Associated Corporate Servers Limited? by Seun(m): 9:52am On Mar 14, 2006
Please, can you help me find out the e-mail address of an organisation in lagos? The place is Associated Corporate Servers Limited, 11, Ahmed Onibudo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos-Nigeria. Their duty is providing Diamond Bank and some other banks with contract staff.

From my inbox.
Re: Email Address Of Associated Corporate Servers Limited? by hausadreturn(m): 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
Seun:
Please, can you help me find out the e-mail address of an organisation in lagos? The place is Associated Corporate Servers Limited, 11, Ahmed Onibudo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos-Nigeria. Their duty is providing Diamond Bank and some other banks with contract staff.

From my inbox.
Hello Seun...
I'm sure you'll be wondering why I had to send this message here. I have to apologize because I know it's absurd kind of. It seems there's no direct place to get the nairaland technicians here that's why.

I have an account with the name "hausa" that I've been using for sometime, but I discovered I can't help it because whenever I log in, I see lots and lots of mentions that aren't directed to me. This became frustrating that I had to be using this current moniker. Although I've been using this for quite some time, I want to return to the old moniker "hausa".

Kindly help me fix this problem... thanks.
Nairaland is the best.

(1) (Reply)

Make Huge Bucks In The Oil Business But Be Prepared! / Has Best Mate Scammed Me? / You Have A Mack Truck? I Will Pay 300k Per Month(negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.