Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,773 members, 7,827,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Pst Chris And 1st Oct - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pst Chris And 1st Oct (803 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare / Pastor Chris And Patrotism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pst Chris And 1st Oct by toksdam(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2007
i want to really aknowledge the level of impact the independent day celebration style of pst chris oyakilome had on many Nigerians,welldone pastor its a great job if other leaders of your kind will believe ,i know we will get there faster than expected.fellas what do u think ?
Re: Pst Chris And 1st Oct by ogalanya(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2007
Why not go 2 d church 4 dat sermon?
Re: Pst Chris And 1st Oct by toksdam(m): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2007
thanks bros i listened to a part of it on the tv,so wat do u think of the whole thing,its like a movement ,i hope he sustains it with a lot of prayers
Re: Pst Chris And 1st Oct by presido1: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2007
Pls what did he do?
Re: Pst Chris And 1st Oct by toksdam(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2007
he put up the most patriotic word concernig our country and how we all need to be a part of building it and he clearly stated how much he belived in this country and why we all need to do same and also, he had a nationwide rally in all the major cities in naija with a theme song," i belive ,:"it was colourfull and most adorable.he gave out free rapsody of reality to many.dats wat he did.
Re: Pst Chris And 1st Oct by ogalanya(m): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2007
offering time, ?
Re: Pst Chris And 1st Oct by texazzpete(m): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2007
I have long since realized that the problem in Nigerian doesn't come from the 'leaders' alone. it comes from ALL nigerians. Corruption, theft, usury and criminal tendencies occur in all classes of Nigeians.

When the most poular song among youths of a developing nation is a song celebrating theft (Yahoozee), what kind of hope do we have left?

Pastor Chris will serve the nation better if he and his fellow pastors make a serious effort to probe the source of the tithes they receive. When you see a shady guy bringing stolen money, you should be able to refuse such sums so as to embarass the thief into repentance (If prayers don't work on him grin)
Re: Pst Chris And 1st Oct by ow11(m): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2007
texazzpete:

When the most poular song among youths of a developing nation is a song celebrating theft (Yahoozee), what kind of hope do we have left?

Pastor Chris will serve the nation better if he and his fellow pastors make a serious effort to probe the source of the tithes they receive. When you see a shady guy bringing stolen money, you should be able to refuse such sums so as to embarass the thief into repentance (If prayers don't work on him grin)

How can he reject tithe? when he is looking for how he will buy 'gold plated' jet like his mentor (HINN),

NIgerians believe a thief is a smart person and for some reason which i don't understand burn petty thieves and kneel before bigger criminals.
Re: Pst Chris And 1st Oct by toksdam(m): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2007
take it easy ,don't take the words so hard like that ,i was only making a comment on what pst did ,if we want to do judgement day and wash down sessions i will wait to see how that goes ,but right now my thumbs are up for the gentleman patriotic pastor,am not a member of his church,for your records please take it easy ,ok!

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Remember Obasanjo For ? / Al Mustapha Granted Bail / Unmasked: Third Term/april Election Farce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.