Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

And The Oscar Goes To; Dida! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / And The Oscar Goes To; Dida! (1062 Views)

Buy Sports Wear And Tracksuits Online From Dida Sportswear @ Heavy Discount / Key Quotes From The Oscar Pistorius Ruling / A Nigerian's Open Letter To Oscar Pistorius. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And The Oscar Goes To; Dida! by ritchboi: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2007
any1 see celtic v ac milan?
Lmao
Re: And The Oscar Goes To; Dida! by Iman3(m): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2007
Dida is great man.Coming soon. . . to a cinema near you.Dida's Glasgow Adventures.The man just won a game they have lost grin
Re: And The Oscar Goes To; Dida! by mukina2: 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2007
cant wait to watch this on replay grin grin grin
Re: And The Oscar Goes To; Dida! by ritchboi: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2007
dats wat i cal a masterpiece,this shud make waves on youtube!
Stil lmao
Re: And The Oscar Goes To; Dida! by Jackal(m): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2007
Dida was a Arrow for diving in that manner.
He would wake up tomorrow and realise what a pussy he had been falling like he was pole-axed.
A crazy fan ran on to the pitch and just tapped Dida's cheek . . . he ran after him and just fell down like he was shot down.
Fucking Hell . . . . .Dida made Drogba, Eboue, Robben and Pires look like amateur divers.
Its DIS-GUST-TING.
Re: And The Oscar Goes To; Dida! by ritchboi: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2007
erm jackal,u 4got 2 mention d KING of divin,u no him nowww. . . . .
Re: And The Oscar Goes To; Dida! by whiz(m): 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2007
, damn! I was hoping the award would go to C. Ronaldo or the new entrant Saha
Re: And The Oscar Goes To; Dida! by tng(f): 10:45am On Oct 04, 2007
That was really funny.

@Jackal

Add Ronaldo and the budding saha to that list.
Re: And The Oscar Goes To; Dida! by loyika(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2007
Ha!Ha!

Chacal convienently forgot to add C Divino and Saha cheesy cheesy cheesy Who said honesty was dead cheesy cheesy

But really Dida should be banned for that, reminds me of Rivaldo's show of shame tongue tongue

cool GOONER 89
Re: And The Oscar Goes To; Dida! by Iman3(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2007
AC Milan said he has made a full recovery and will be available for their game at the weekend grin grin
Re: And The Oscar Goes To; Dida! by debosky(m): 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2007
a full recovery after that face shattering pile driver of a slap? grin

I thought he would need a face mask John Terry style after the incident, I guess Brazilians have impressive recovery rates grin grin

At least AC is doing the honorable thing and not protesting to UEFA to cancel the game. This kind of blatant simulation needs to be punished.

He should be banned for all the rest of the CL group games to punish him and to make others cease and desist. To think he actually used an ice-pack shocked shocked Didn't he know that tv cameras capture everything these days?
Re: And The Oscar Goes To; Dida! by A40(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2007
The guy is a sissy i am sure he wanted to escape the tongue lash he would get from Carlo Ancelotti
Re: And The Oscar Goes To; Dida! by mukina2: 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2007
╔╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╦╦╦╗
║╚╝║╔╗║╚╝║╔╗║║║║
║╔╗║╠╣║╔╗║╠╣╠╬╬╣
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╩╩╝ grin grin grin grin grin

Dida did really wrong grin and this sports commentators would not let the matter die grin
Thank God he is not a gunner grin
Re: And The Oscar Goes To; Dida! by Uche2nna(m): 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2007
LMAO

I just saw the clip on U tube. Men that was hilarious.

The fan barely touchesd him and he slumped like a log of wood after a futile attempt to retaliate

(1) (Reply)

Get Fifa Law Book Free / Latest FIFA Rankings: Nigeria Ranked 10th In Africa And 60th In The World? / D`banj`s Oliver Twist Being Played In A Game @ Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.