Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,329 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Most Promising Act For 2012 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Most Promising Act For 2012 (590 Views)

Korede Bello Gets Slammed By Gospel Act For Performing ‘godwin’ In A Church / Who Is Your Best Nigerian Music Act For The Year 2011? - Vote Now! / Who Is Nigeria's Most Promising Young Rapper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Promising Act For 2012 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2011
You don't have to agree with me on this one but if you have an ear for music and appreciate creativity and raw talent then you will give it up for Davido.
Besides being very young. At 19, this dude seems to have the Magic wand when it comes to making hits.
He already has two chart toppers. Back when i was broke and the most recent one Damiduro enjoys so much airplay and i keep wondering where the hell this dude came from.

I mean he just blew up all of a sudden but when he was asked about his journey so far. He told us he's been on the game since he was thirteen and he's been in touch with the Mo hits crew since he was 16.

Now Davido won me over completely when i hear Carolina by whizkid. Same style, same delivery. He killed the beat guyz. I 'm looking forward to more great songs coming from this dude and i wonder how come the top record labels didn't sign him.

Re: Most Promising Act For 2012 by mikuz(m): 6:31am On Dec 30, 2011
ya on point dude !
Re: Most Promising Act For 2012 by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 30, 2011
Thanks dude. grin

(1) (Reply)

Music Video Director Needed / New World Order / Download Free Beats By Martinbre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.