Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Woman Agrees To Be A : - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Woman Agrees To Be A : (713 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Agrees to do a sex.x tape With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Agrees To Be A : by ituen(m): 12:34am On Oct 04, 2007
A woman was shaking out a rug on the balcony of her 17th floor condominium when a sudden gust of wind blew her over the railing. "Damn, that was stupid," she thought as she fell. "What a way to die."

As she passed the 14th floor, a man standing at his railing caught her in his arms. While she looked at him in disbelieving gratitude, he asked, "Do you suck?" "No!" she shrieked, aghast. So, he dropped her.

As she passed the 12th floor, another man reached out and caught her. "Do you screw?" he asked. "Of course not!" she exclaimed before she could stop herself. He dropped her, too.

The poor woman prayed to God for one more chance. As luck would have it, she was caught a third time, by a man on the eighth floor. "I suck! I screw!" she screamed in panic. "Slut!" he said, and dropped her.
Re: Woman Agrees To Be A : by kronkykay(m): 2:27am On Oct 04, 2007
TOO ANXIOUS TO SURVIVE,
SHE'LL CURSE HER GRAVE TILL IT ROTS!

FUNNY THOUGH!
Re: Woman Agrees To Be A : by Migines(m): 7:06am On Oct 04, 2007
Lol
1 man's food is anoda man's poison.
Re: Woman Agrees To Be A : by clemcykul(f): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2007
u answer me do u screw

then if u dont dont come for lunch grin grin grin grin

lol thats one helluva joke grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Agrees To Be A : by ituen(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2007
@Clem

wen can i invite u for lunch? i'll sharpen my Blah blah on a grinding stone, wear a rubber and wait for u grin grin grin
Re: Woman Agrees To Be A : by Aiphie(f): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2007
Evry tin bout this joke is fony grin grin grin
To start wit how did a full grown woman manage to b blown ova like that grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Agrees To Be A : by Aiphie(f): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2007
U know maybe Ituen pushed ha shocked shocked
Re: Woman Agrees To Be A : by mimiko(f): 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2007
Clem u can cause trouble cheesy cheesy :Du re sooo lucky u re not doing it in person if they catch u pls dont scream my name grin grin grin
u guys got me cracking up every sec grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Agrees To Be A : by ituen(m): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2007
Aiphie:

You know maybe Ituen pushed ha shocked shocked

angryAiphie, u very well know that i was there and u were the one i pushed over for refusing me S** cry cry . We did not know waht happened to you after the 3rd man left you. Now u posted, i know u are alive and hearty grin grin . Miss u much much
Re: Woman Agrees To Be A : by clemcykul(f): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2007
hahahhahahahha come on ituen ur bla bla bla is sooooooooooooooooooo lipsrsealed grin

alphie so u are now enjoyn the vitamin SEX shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin anyway its good for u it'll make u have a sharp mind grin grin grin grin grin grin ituen the sex bomb! make freezy catch you grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Agrees To Be A : by ituen(m): 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2007
There's no other way to tell than,
Re: Woman Agrees To Be A : by BASETSANA(f): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2007
funny
Re: Woman Agrees To Be A : by mimiko(f): 4:10am On Oct 13, 2007
wats up guys
Re: Woman Agrees To Be A : by ituen(m): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2007
long time babe

(1) (Reply)

Words Of Etteh! / Pretty Girl Went To Church / Got Questions About Any Jokes? Ask It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.