Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr (19760 Views)

JUST IN: Another Bomb Explosion Reported At Shalom Chuch, Trikania, Kaduna State / Bomb Explosion Reported At Lord's Chosen Church Jos! / Breaking News - Another Explosion In Kaduna Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by gentleoyink: 2:36am On Dec 28, 2011
@Na-Mi you have spoken well (only if this story na true). May the gods be with you.
Here is a question, if you want to carryout a reprisal attack on Muslims, when is the best time to do it, Tuesday or Friday?
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by nduchucks: 2:38am On Dec 28, 2011
Some of you lili livered, effeminate, and scared posters should be ashamed of yourselves for not having faith in the commander-in-chief of the armed forces. Even if this were a reprisal attack, no yawa.

I am fully convinced that our commander will promptly deal with wayword fishermen who try to cause trouble particularly when the fishermen's actions threaten the livelihood of our commander-in-chief directly. It should take no more than 1 week to clean up ND. Carry go GEJ, no mind naysayers.  cool
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by MarcAnthon(m): 2:42am On Dec 28, 2011
If even the news is true, it is probably just the same internal Hausa community thing like the first one was a while ago.
For those already crying the war song, let's all pray it doesn't come to that. Those that have seen war before never want to see it again and there's a reason for that. So fan your blood back to room temperature. But if for any reason these Boko Haram bombings escalate to some nationwide bomb slinging, history will not forgive Jon Dumbo for his cluelessness and indecisiveness in dealing with this issue.
May God spare us any kind of war.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by hinduism(f): 2:52am On Dec 28, 2011
MEND should wait till when Muslims are celebrating their festival and are in the mosque then they can explode their own Bomb then it will be One One,maybe only then will the Northern Terrorist politicians understand that enough is enough.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by umechuma: 3:15am On Dec 28, 2011
hinduism:

MEND should wait till when Muslims are celebrating their festival and are in the mosque then they can explode their own Bomb then it will be One One,maybe only then will the Northern Terrorist politicians understand that enough is enough.
No need waiting for Sallah period,Friday afternoon prayer time will be the perfect day to carry out coordinated bomb attacks on all mosque in Northern states mosque with 20,000 deaths and from their we can discuss the future of Nigeria.Enough is Enough!
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by Lasinoh: 3:28am On Dec 28, 2011
EzeUche (m)
Aro mma mma nu!

Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr
« #11 on: Yesterday at 11:59:30 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Lasinoh on Yesterday at 11:24:15 PM
No difference btw mooozlums and chrisssssshesns after all!
Mu Che Che Che Che

I hope you know no one finds your post amusing.

They are actually quite annoying. 

You are quite fortunate I arrived at work prior to reading your reply to my post.
Look whose writing? undecided
Irrity NL #1 tribalist.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
I know like your 'Igbotic' herd of cattle around NL and the world at large. . .you live your life for what people think.
If indeed you actually have one. If I you quote me again. . .may the gods of both smallpox and leprosy send droplets to your optic nerves!
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by Emeka72(m): 4:03am On Dec 28, 2011
Bomb-blast where? My state, tufiakwa.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by lagcity(m): 4:09am On Dec 28, 2011
All of this is just shakara. Start this war and let's end this Nigeria.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by Drealthing(m): 4:40am On Dec 28, 2011
I read the posts on this and must I am very dissappointed with the thinking of most. How can anyone who claims to be a christian call for more blood shed? How can people ask for religious or tribal war? Do you people know what a prosperous town becomes after a war? Are you ready for that? Innocent lives to be lost could be anyone, including your loved ones or yourself. This not the tribal jokes we pass on to each other, we are talking about lives and properties being destroyed.
We have committed our resources into the hands of the people we appointed to manage our affairs, we should be asking them to do their job and provide the needed security, not turning on ourselves and asking for more bloodshed.
Its easy to post out of anger but do you really think you'll have that ipad or connectivity when a war breaks out?
Please, we should be better informed and reasonable. I have muslim and christian relatives and I know neither religion calls for the lives of the innocent. Lets all charge Jona and his crew to do their jobs and pray to GOD to saves us all.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by EzeUche(m): 4:42am On Dec 28, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Some of you lili livered, effeminate, and scared posters should be ashamed of yourselves for not having faith in the commander-in-chief of the armed forces. Even if this were a reprisal attack, no yawa.

I am fully convinced that our commander will promptly deal with wayword fishermen who try to cause trouble particularly when the fishermen's actions threaten the livelihood of our commander-in-chief directly. It should take no more than 1 week to clean up ND. Carry go GEJ, no mind naysayers.  cool

^^^

If anyone is new to Nairaland, this is a HAUSA man who was raised in Igboland.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by kobikwelu(m): 4:52am On Dec 28, 2011
all these laptop posters chanting war songs,

REMMEMBER!!!!

when a war starts, the devastation would be severe

no one that has witnessed a war, would ever ever pray for another one, even to his worst enemies,

my concern is that i have my family back iin nigeria,

thats my fear, please no war!!!
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by caseymoney(m): 4:55am On Dec 28, 2011
It's unfortunate, most of you guys are calling for war and does not understand the consequences that follows. The useless Almajiri's that blast innocent souls are animals and will rot in hell. Animals don't even kill each other indiscriminately. I've visited some Northern state and have met indigene that are Christians. Religion or tribal wars is not a good war, because it will set Brother against Brother and Son against his Father. If you go down southwest, you will realize Muslims and Christians co-exist. If this blast becomes a warfare, that means most houses and family with diverse faith will be in trouble.

There's something you guys doesn't understand. All these bombing is all about GEJ. The northerners are not happy an unbeliever like GEJ is ruling. I bet you, If GEJ leaves today and a Northerner  takes over. Nigerians will be at peace again.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by nduchucks: 5:14am On Dec 28, 2011
EzeUche:

^^^

If anyone is new to Nairaland, this is a HAUSA man who was raised in Igboland.

I doubt that you are a true Igbo. Igbo people don't run around because of a phobia of harmless words coming out of the keyboard. They are tough skinned people - you are a shame to ndigbo, you are the type of boys I used to beat up on the way home from school. BTW stop raising false alarms. olodo
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by Drealthing(m): 5:16am On Dec 28, 2011
If the bombings are 'cos  of Jonah,  then shame on him. First it is a huge  failure  on his part to not anticipate  this.  Second, coming from PDP, a northern party, it is shocking that he and his party can not play their politics right to appease other factions for peace to reign. Thirdly, he, Jona, has all the resources, SSS, police, CIS, army etc for him to take control of his country and eliminate these murderers. All these just reiterates the incompetence of Jona and I hope we have all learnt our lessons! Be that as it may, we need to charge Jona and his appointees to do their job and not just embezzle our resources. We must keep asking 'cos its our right. May GOD Help us.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 28, 2011
I am afraid this country might break up before 2015 as predicted.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by lagcity(m): 5:33am On Dec 28, 2011
caseymoney:

It's unfortunate, most of you guys are calling for war and does not understand the consequences that follows. The useless Almajiri's that blast innocent souls are animals and will rot in hell. Animals don't even kill each other indiscriminately. I've visited some Northern state and have met indigene that are Christians. Religion or tribal wars is not a good war, because it will set Brother against Brother and Son against his Father. If you go down southwest, you will realize Muslims and Christians co-exist. If this blast becomes a warfare, that means most houses and family with diverse faith will be in trouble.

There's something you guys doesn't understand. All these bombing is all about GEJ. The northerners are not happy an unbeliever like GEJ is ruling. I bet you, If GEJ leaves today and a Northerner takes over. Nigerians will be at peace again.

you are right. war is hell. i so much wish there's is a way we can break up without war. enuf is enuf. west, east and north should go separate ways.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by mikovo2002(m): 5:39am On Dec 28, 2011
To me I believe in reprisal attack, an EYE for EYE, DO ME I DO YOU: It time to teach a lesson. I have much feeling that the relative of those killed in the church bombings need a helping hands if it happen to YOU ; You need support of like minds. An injury to one is for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by Challas(m): 5:41am On Dec 28, 2011
Drealthing:

If the bombings are 'cos  of Jonah,  then shame on him. First it is a huge  failure  on his part to not anticipate  this.  Second, coming from PDP, a northern party, it is shocking that he and his party can not play their politics right to appease other factions for peace to reign. Thirdly, he, Jona, has all the resources, SSS, police, CIS, army etc for him to take control of his country and eliminate these murderers. All these just reiterates the incompetence of Jona and I hope we have all learnt our lessons! Be that as it may, we need to charge Jona and his appointees to do their job and not just embezzle our resources. We must keep asking 'cos its our right. May GOD Help us.
THAT WAS WELL SAID,
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 28, 2011
as xtians d bible only asked us to turn d other chick whn d 1st side recieves a slap but it nvr askd us to keep turning our chicks for a continues slap which is what we xtians v stupidly bin dng over d yrs which has made d nothern animals tagged moslems to keep assualting us almost on a daily bases. Its high time we dish out some violent lectures on dis uncircumsized brainless goons jst 4once so they can atlst knw how it feels. Pls dnt give me dat crap dat vengence is 4God, he does dat tru men as well e.g d isrealites eliminated their enemies and God was wit them. Lets adopt dis method and put an end to dis madness
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by prefers555: 6:16am On Dec 28, 2011
Guys, we might as well be preparing to say goodbye to nigeria. I know its a reality we might not like to face, but to say the truth, nairaland might as well be a thing of the past in a few years to come. Except a divine intervention happens.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by prefers555: 6:19am On Dec 28, 2011
The U.S predictions seems to be coming to past.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by GboyegaD(m): 6:29am On Dec 28, 2011
Has it been established who is behind the bombing? It could be a reprisal attack from the Niger Delta region or those Boko Haram guys miscalculated. However, since the president has shown his level of incompetence in securing the citizenry, this may likely lead to a religious and ethnic war and absolutely, the separation of the different regions that constitute Nigeria back to what they used to be i.e. different regions around the river niger.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by GboyegaD(m): 6:40am On Dec 28, 2011
Drealthing:

Well said because I do not support the war either. However, which Jona do you think can do the work? The number of lives lost in his tenure cannot be counted anymore from the Jos mayhem to the Boko Haram thing and he never found a solution to curbing the idiots doing all these rather he said it is one of the things we must live with to fizzle out. Don't you know the pains he has caused to so many families? It is quite unfortunate that out of sentiments, most Nigerians voted him despite his poor pedigree. We have always been insincere to ourselves from the onset however, like the yorubas would say, "owo eni la fi ntu iwa eni se" which implies it takes your personal efforts to correct your wrong. If we say we do not want war and we wouldn't mind these idiots killing those that we know then, don't you think that is insincerity as well? Since Jonathan is only concerned about the monies that comes to him which he declared on air on Friday that the house would not approve it be reduced despite the growing poverty in the nation, then the best is if the economy no longer remains such that he can no longer get those allowances then he would understand better.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by victorazy(m): 6:46am On Dec 28, 2011
It has begone. Exactly what caused the civil war, am seeing the end of 1 Nigeria (vision 2012).
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by iykak47: 6:56am On Dec 28, 2011
If reprisal attack can stop all these senseless bombing in the north, why not.
Since i was born i been hearing of violence in that part of the country and those parasites
believe its their exclusive right to kill others,
the worst is that the killing is increasing.
President Goodluck should learn from Mahinda Rajapaksa of Sri Lanka who crush the Tamil Tigers.
Christianity should not be mistaken for docility.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by prefers555: 7:00am On Dec 28, 2011
Boko haram has finally suceeded in creating boko haram out of you guys on nairaland. I thought a lot of peeps on nairaland knew better, i guess not afterall. embarassed
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by Kolababa: 7:03am On Dec 28, 2011
RELIGIOUS WAR?I pity those of you here calling for religious war on this forum. Do you think that is the solution. Even the real muslims have condemned the Boko Haram. I am close to some muslims and my interaction with them shows that they themselves are having problems with those religious fanatics.
Instead of all us to mount pressure on the government to do the right thing, we are calling for religious war which will spare no one if started. There are muslims fanatics in London and US but the well organised, effective and competent security system there put these fanatics under check. You are calling for war with those who have no premium for human life. Death is nothing to them, engaging them in a war is like hastening their mission to their heaven. Whenever I read some of your comments, I laugh that well some of you are ignorant about the word "RELIGIOUS WAR".
The fact there is that government of goodluck jonathan has failed in his primary assignment because the main essence of the government is to provide for the welfare and SECURITY of the citizens.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by adamabdul: 7:15am On Dec 28, 2011
bbc hausa report says it is a reprisal.i lyk this so much
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by ndukwejoe(m): 7:22am On Dec 28, 2011
What if this explosion was carried by boko haram to make it look as if is a reprisal attack. Details will tell.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by prefers555: 7:23am On Dec 28, 2011
Going by a lot of comments, Most of you on this forum have just signed the death warrant of some of your distant unknown family members living far away. Spilling the blood of innocent nigerians who are equally annoyed at the dastard acts of these coward terrorists will not appease your rage and anger, it will only aggravate your grief the more.  I know a lot of us would rather have a one nigeria than a divided country. The problem we are facing is as a result of our refusal to do away with these rogues called politicians. The boko haram thing was a religious, fanatic creation that was fully powered by politicians 4 selfish interest. To resolve this issue, i suggest the various religious leaders from the south and north have a regular meeting to find a way forward. It seems those are the only people we can look up to at this time. The likes of GEJ and his political cohorts have no idea how to put and end to this killings.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by indoorlove(m): 7:25am On Dec 28, 2011
This is a very bad development, Mend, please allow the FG to do their work,  we are trying to find a way of curbing the manace of BOKO HARAM, whoever think that the action of mend over this brutality is justify is a fool. You dont stop violence by violence, if they continue like this, the sole aim of BH (which is for us to fight one another)  will be realise and will definately instill more fear in the mind of every Nigerians.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by ndukwejoe(m): 7:55am On Dec 28, 2011
naijaking1:Repraisal attack? No, it's not. It's simply designed to look like one. A real attack will not be a laughing matter .
Naijaking you are right I think is a ploy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Adams Oshiomhole's Send-off Ceremony / Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari / Buhari Approves 164.8m For Rescued Chibok Girls studying At AUN. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.