Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. (2114 Views)

Please, Come In / You Are In BBM And You Need Contacts Come In / January Born : Please Come In And Shut The Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by slimyem: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2011
if you have neither,please topple out of here as soon as you topple in. tongue tongue
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by Goldieluks: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2011
i have both, what can i do for you? smiley
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by slimyem: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2011
^^nothing serious!
Just play,poke fun and laugh while at it
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by Sijo01(f): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2011
I gat both too!
wat's d koko?
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2011
sijo sijo sijo01 why have thou forsaken moi in this season of Love cry
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by slimyem: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2011
^^hey you!
Go open a thread for Sijo if you need to.
This isnt about no Sijo!
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2011
na u get nairaland ni?
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by slimyem: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2011
^^doesnt matter and it doesnt say you cant get your own room for whoever. tongue
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2011
i want u slimyemmmmmmmmm kiss
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by slimyem: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2011
^^u talking to me??
I hope not!
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by Jamesdman(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2011
I've got jst 1, sensibility. . . Buh, i'm irrivocably 'insane'-lol!! So, hw cn i help u or i tink it's me dat need help, so, hw cn u help me? *winkz*
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 29, 2011
slimyem. no one but u
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by Flashaldrin(m): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2011
ok, i've done that, what next?? undecided undecided
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by slimyem: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2011
James-dman:

I've got jst 1, sensibility. . . Buh, i'm irrivocably 'insane'-lol!! So, hw cn i help u or i tink it's me dat need help, so, hw cn u help me? *winkz*
just try to be sanely insane and all will be well.
We'd need one another as this progresses so just chill,pose or do whatever makes you comfy right now.
When you need to come in,no one would have to tell you. wink
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by slimyem: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2011
toba:

slimyem. no one but u
my friend,go line up and wait for your turn tongue
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by Jamesdman(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2011
@slimyem, ok no wahala, i dey kampe.
@toba, na wa 4 u oo, bcoz of woman, u see me-ur correct guy- u no holla @me, ba?
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by freecocoa(f): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2011
I have 1.5 Sses,sensibility and san,I can't seem to find the ITY in the latter,am I still welcome?
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by Goldieluks: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2011
i have the SS hiden in my hair. grin grin

Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by slimyem: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2011
freecocoa:

I have 1.5 Sses,sensibility and san,I can't seem to find the ITY in the latter,am I still welcome?
ummm, okay.we'll manage you.stay right beside james.u both dont have all complete buh u'll get special consideration grin
Goldieluks:

i have the SS hiden in my hair. grin grin
my friend.go back outsyd and get all dt lice off your hair else there'd be no party for you. wink smiley
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by Scash(f): 4:44am On Dec 30, 2011
angry angry
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2011
What in the name of the Lord is the point here!?
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by slimyem: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2011
sauer:

sauer:

the point is we are trying to find a point in pointless.
Its only for the patient and discerning.
If you are neither,feel free to topple out.
wink wink
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 31, 2011
^^so you actually can raise pointless threads!? I believe am on point if I say you have no point? undecided
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by freecocoa(f): 7:27am On Dec 31, 2011
^
Your points are pointless if you can't be pointful in this pointified thread,please take a pointer,you are being pointed out with me as the pointee. undecided
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 31, 2011
^^^usual ramble grin. I hope your points are as pointed as those points pointing away from ur chest region! grin
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by freecocoa(f): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2011
If I ramble is it ya concern?,now if you don't take that your pointed eyes pointing at my chest away from it,I'll pointfully puncture them with a pointed nail.
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2011
pontificating pointer angry
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by freecocoa(f): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2011
^
Yeah whatever,just point your way outta this points filled thread that you find pointless.
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2011
I refuse to point out, cos you make no pointful points in arguing your points! undecided. Moreover, the thread is not even point-filled. Wonder where u get ur ideas from. . .
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by Goldieluks: 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2011
what's the point of arguing on a pointless thread,when you know your not making any actual point?^^ embarassed
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2011
^^you are veering off point, pointless pointer sister. Don't let me point you out of this pointless thread! angry
Re: Come In Here With Only Two Sses-sanity And Sensibility. by Mr9ndhalf: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2011
undecided undecided undecided na wetin na?? this thread go soon enta 2 pages like dis o! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Need Of A Female Friend In Imo/abia 07068332431 / Responsible Single ladies btw age 21-33 who want to hook up 4good are Needed. / *serious Guy Only*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.