Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura (19827 Views)

Clarion Chukwura Marries For The Third Time / Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) / Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by naijarazzi: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2011
Actress, Clarion Chkwura (mother), and music video director, Clarence Peters (son) photo shoot for Motherhood InStyle Magazine cover. Clarence is the outcome of the whirlwind romance between Clarion Chukwura and Afrojuju singer, Shina Peters. Clarence Single-handedly raised by Clarion who gave birth to him at 17.

Check pics here
http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/12/pic-of-day-clarence-clarion.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by Lasinoh: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
The joys of motherhood!
Thank God for spe-rm donors! cheesy
Thank God for fathers! grin

Hopefully, he will understand the importance of raising his own children without abandoning them in "fatherless babies' homes"!

Fiiiiiiiiiiine Boy!!!!! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by naijarazzi: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2011
Lmao
Re: Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by Uwakuwak(f): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2013
they look good,
Re: Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by gluv01(f): 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2013
Sweet picture. They look like husband and wife sef. I love it. kiss
but why christmas tree at the background at this time of the year?

1 Like

Re: Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by coogar: 12:11am On Mar 28, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-KCmRg_HIyIQ/Tvq5wOAYPrI/AAAAAAAAF4g/EENIP3lEYyg/s280/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FQ0FQaXRhbF9EcmVhbXNfcGljdC5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-700199[/img]

they look so good together - clarion would be so proud of her son!
she had him when she was 17? damn!!!
Re: Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by ashmanpolo: 12:56am On Mar 28, 2013
bestest pix i've seen on NL recently. see as Mama and Pikin look like twins.
oya @OP post you and your mama make we see......?one person must get wrinkles?lol

na joke i dey o
Re: Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by lokito: 12:57am On Mar 28, 2013
ashmanpolo: bestest pix i've seen on NL recently. see as Mama and Pikin look like twins.
oya @OP post you and your mama make we see......?one person must get wrinkles?lol

na joke i dey o

ROTFLMAO
Re: Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by strangest(m): 1:26am On Mar 28, 2013
The mom is from Onitsha and the Dad is Shina Peters... A product of East and West... grin
Re: Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by Nobody: 2:27am On Mar 28, 2013
awwww....cute photo.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by suxsex(m): 2:34am On Mar 28, 2013
de r really lukin gud u knw
Re: Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 28, 2013
gluv01: Sweet picture. They look like husband and wife sef. I love it. kiss
but why christmas tree at the background at this time of the year?
na 2011 pics tongue tongue
Re: Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by nikkyshyne(f): 6:19am On Mar 28, 2013
He is handsome. Beautiful picture.
Re: Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by Pdizzle(m): 6:43am On Mar 28, 2013
Amour maternel..soo cute
Re: Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by SlyIg(f): 6:54am On Mar 28, 2013
I'm loving this...
Its been long i saw this woman!
I like her 'iron lady' acting.
Re: Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by Abbey2sam(m): 7:54am On Mar 28, 2013
They really look good, what a proud mother she wld be now
Re: Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by Mcleo007(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
Such a Milf!
Re: Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by dont8(m): 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
Sharap!
Mcleo007: Such a Milf!

1 Like

Re: Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by gluv01(f): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
babe_online:
na 2011 pics tongue tongue

grin old photo then
Re: Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by ifedun2: 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
Beautiful!
Re: Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by timsbee(f): 3:08am On Nov 25, 2013
U r fulfild ma'am. D guy resemble shina small. Waito! Who knw where africa china dey.
Re: Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by fr3do(m): 5:25am On Nov 25, 2013
Mcleo007: Such a Milf!

Quit watching that crap else you will go blind angry
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by mancheeutd(m): 7:02am On Nov 25, 2013
what if she aborted him then

this is the cutest thing av seen.in a long time

only if men can see tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by tomsongz(m): 7:21am On Nov 25, 2013
"What if she aborted him"??
What if she didn't have sex till she got married

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura by deor03(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2013
Is that the child she had with Shina Peters ?

(1) (Reply)

Idowest Meets Professor Wole Soyinka / Download Link. Astroworld Album Full Hq / 'I Am Making My Heart Beautiful Again': Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.