Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

What Our Rulers Really Doing In Aso Rock Villa?watching Cartoon Network,or Eatin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Our Rulers Really Doing In Aso Rock Villa?watching Cartoon Network,or Eatin (1053 Views)

Shocking!!! President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church / Is Alternative Adverts.com A Genuine Ad Network Or Scam ????? / What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Our Rulers Really Doing In Aso Rock Villa?watching Cartoon Network,or Eatin by y2kaustin(m): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2011
Atimes,i keep wondering what these folks are really doing at the Villa.is that they are watching cartoon network,or Sharing National bread[s][/s] (Cake)because to me it seems nothing they are doing,and its truely reflecting on the Economy and everything governable in these country.Please do anyone have idea?

Re: What Our Rulers Really Doing In Aso Rock Villa?watching Cartoon Network,or Eatin by werepeLeri: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2011
OP

Do you know what they were doing at the time those pictures were taken? If you dont, then try to find out - because those pictures has no relevance to your topic.
Re: What Our Rulers Really Doing In Aso Rock Villa?watching Cartoon Network,or Eatin by y2kaustin(m): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2011
These men will never stop making a mockery and a fool of themselves.Not knowing they are ruling 160,000 wise men and women.
Re: What Our Rulers Really Doing In Aso Rock Villa?watching Cartoon Network,or Eatin by y2kaustin(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2011
i know what was happening when that pictures were taken,am carpeting that for now.Am using The picture,to reflect eating,the other depict the sharing of "G must Go".Copy that?
Re: What Our Rulers Really Doing In Aso Rock Villa?watching Cartoon Network,or Eatin by Fellywood(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2011
@op, why dont you go look for something to do. What has your father contibuted to making Nigeria better? IDIOT. Must you post anything? You come talking scum about people who hardly sleep because things must in the mdx of saboteur scums like you. IDIOT
Re: What Our Rulers Really Doing In Aso Rock Villa?watching Cartoon Network,or Eatin by y2kaustin(m): 9:17am On Dec 29, 2011
First i can see you were poorly groomed,my father was the Brigade commander 47 artillery brigade warri.He also served as the defense attache to UN Free town.He also went on a UN operation in Liberia,Kosovo and Sierra Leone Respectively and he retired as a Colonel in the army.So you can see his pedigree,atleast he served his father's land meritoriously and diligently.When i see looser and coward like you and i won't mention your father cos i was properly groomed to respect people.like you and your co-hort loosers and weaklings who can't match thier words with action.
Re: What Our Rulers Really Doing In Aso Rock Villa?watching Cartoon Network,or Eatin by y2kaustin(m): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2011
i can see you are still outdated with current affairs,you say they don't sleep?are you their cook or their gardener or their driver?which domestic steward are you for them?does what is happening in the country reflect there are not sleeping?do you know these men barely do nothing than stay in A/C and blare siren anywhere they go?.if YOU don't have anything to contribute on the thread.why not SHUT that garbage hole on face called mouth and walk away dick head.
Re: What Our Rulers Really Doing In Aso Rock Villa?watching Cartoon Network,or Eatin by y2kaustin(m): 9:27am On Dec 29, 2011
or how well do you explain a responsible govt spending N1B on food alone?

(1) (Reply)

The New Nairaland Search Engine Doesnt Help / Rate His Looks From 1 To 10:) / National Identity Card Registeration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.