Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Stepped Out Of The Circle - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Stepped Out Of The Circle (719 Views)

When Gold Circle Was Sold For N2.00 (2naira) / Guy Dressed In 'Gold Circle Condom' Outfit [pics] / Girls Facebook Update Circle... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Stepped Out Of The Circle by geraldarts(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2011
A blonde is driving down the road of Imo and then she slams on her brakes because she was not watching and smacks into the back of some guy in a truck so the guy gets out and starts yelling at her and he gets so angry that he draws a circle in the sand on the side of the road and tells her he will hurt her if she gets out of the circle so he gets out a sledge hammer and starts smashing up her car and then he hears her laughing so he turns around and tells her to shut up then he continues smashing it and he hears her laughing again finally after the third times she laughs he turns around and says “what are you laughing about I am smashing your car and your laughing” and she says “well when you weren’t looking I stepped out of the cirlcle three times!”   tongue tongue grin grin cool cool shocked shocked
Re: I Stepped Out Of The Circle by ARareGem(f): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2011
What an achievement. He he
Re: I Stepped Out Of The Circle by bingbagbo(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
;JOKE GRADING:F

REMARKS: I think you are. . . .

very mmad!! angry

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Stupid Question You Answered. / The Computer Genius / How Will You Feel??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.