Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Flat Bed Trailer Onwer - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Flat Bed Trailer Onwer (781 Views)

Very Clean 40ft Flat Bed/ Trailer For Sale / Good Dump Truck(10 Tires)/trailer/40ft Flat Bed(18 Tires) Available For Hire! / Trucks Needed Urgently! Sided, Tippers And Flat Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flat Bed Trailer Onwer by lolostic: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2011
Here's opportunity for all flat bed trailer owner, we transport waste Paper from Lagos to Jebba,
for to fro worthy 190,000,00
please contact me for more information.

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
7 Unity Road, Off Toyin Street,
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:
01-7942170
01-7647483
Mobile: 08062802476

E- mail: lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: Flat Bed Trailer Onwer by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2011
I just came across your posts about haulage business. I really need more information from you about how you intend to take care of trucks on behalf of the owners. I am really interested in the business and I am ready to give you a try if you can convince me how you intend to go about doung this business with me.

I need you to furnish me all the low down about the business i.e; the kind of trucks that you need me to buy for you. I need you to give me five referrals so I can talk to the peole you have done this business with. I also need to know for how long you have been doing this business. I need to know if your business is registered with government (Coporate Affairs Commission). I also need to know the location of your office and how long you have been doing business at that office? My email is oaziz44@hotmail.com

I am waiting for your response.
Re: Flat Bed Trailer Onwer by sonety2k(m): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2011
cool

(1) (Reply)

Ocean Freight Shipping And Vehicle Purchasing Contracts! / Mtn Simcard With 13k For Sale And Other Vtu Airtime For Sale In Delta / Crushin China And Sale World Good News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.