Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,665 members, 7,959,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

Help For My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help For My Blog (1005 Views)

Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? / I Need Help For This Chained Select Jquery! / Get Free Help For All Your Blogger Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help For My Blog by kunyeo(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2011
CAN ANYBODY OUT THERE HElP MONETIZE MY BLOG? I HAVE THIS LITERARY BLOG WHICH KEEPS ON DRAWING TRAFFIC EVERYDAY:ANY ADViCE ON HOW I CAN BEGIN TO MAKE MONEY FROM IT? THANkS
Re: Help For My Blog by joomlaman(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2011
Sale advert space on your website, apply for google adsense account, render premium/paid services etc. With these you are monetizing ur blog.

Cheers!
JoomlaMan
Tel: 08039508010
Re: Help For My Blog by kunyeo(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2011
Thanks joomlaman.Before i even started out,my blog was DISABLED for whatever reason i dont know.check it out please.literaryissuesformystudents..com.Thanks
Re: Help For My Blog by heebakutty: 4:04am On Dec 29, 2011
i ll try to visit every day
Re: Help For My Blog by joomlaman(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2011
kunyeo:

Thanks joomlaman.Before i even started out,my blog was DISABLED for whatever reason i dont know.check it out please.literaryissuesformystudents..com.Thanks

Your blog was disable so soon? Then, maybe you violated the terms of service! Go for a PREMIUM blog then (No T.O.S wahala, you are in total control).
Re: Help For My Blog by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2011
Funny
Re: Help For My Blog by kunyeo(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2011
What is a premium blog?
Re: Help For My Blog by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2011
By this context : a premium blog is a very great and powerful blog that was sacked from internet as at the time of posting. Very funny isn't it?
Re: Help For My Blog by utimatedes(m): 3:58am On Dec 30, 2011
Your blog, literaryissuesformystudents..com is going. I can see that you are a newbie and you need help. I will try my best to help you because you are honest with your question as free* said.

The reason I don't like or any other free blog is that, your account can be deleted any time if you violate their terms, and most times, the robot mistakenly mark your blog as a spam blog and your is deleted or suspended.

I don't usually advise people to use free blog except you want to experiment or in a situation where premium blog is inevitable.

So what is premium blog?
Premium blog is a professional blog that you register a domain name and pay for hosting. With premium blog, since it is hosted by you, it is more professional and you have 100% control over ur blog. You can change the layout and everything without being banned.

Premium blog also allow you to monetize your blog as you like and make money. Because you are using premium blog, your visitors will see your as professional and will always want to come back.

Premium blog is not that expensive, with N3500 - N5000 per year depending on the hosting company, you can have a domain and hosting, and install your blog. However, if someone were to do that for you, the cost will increase.

I hope this help and if you need more help, just holla me and I will be glad to help you in anyway I can.
Re: Help For My Blog by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 30, 2011
Blogger - will not give you total control the blog, they have power to do and undo anything.
I'll advice you secure your domain and host with your prefer registar.
After you've completed the hosting setup, login to your cpanel section. Install wordpress blog to the root folder of your domain.
Then monetize and customize the blog theme, plugins.
This is all that you need to have a Premium Blog.
Do-it-yourself or you delegate ME to do it for you for a token fee.
Contact me: wabluxdesk at gmail dot com

Mail me if you need a Tutorial Guide,
Re: Help For My Blog by kunyeo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2011
Thank you guys. I really appreciate. Yes,what you don't know,you simply accept your ignorance and ask for the right way. From your advice ,i would go for a premium blog.How do i make the payment from Nigeria here and i forsee a challenge of offloading all my content from my blog and also directing people already used to my former blog to the new one.Thanks once again.
Re: Help For My Blog by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2011
kunyeo:

Thank you guys. I would go for a premium blog.How do i make the payment from Nigeria here

That's a wise decision. When you're ready to switch to you own world. Check this Nigerian company out http://
Re: Help For My Blog by utimatedes(m): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2011
Ofcourse you have made the right decision by going premium.
About how you will move all your contents to the premium blog, I can help you do that and all your posts will be moved to your new blog without losing content, broken link.
All the the URL of your post will be redirected to your new blog with losing them.

I did similar stuff for somebody and you can check it out here:
nighotjobs..com/ to nigjobsite.com

nighotjobs..com/2011/02/pan-african-airlines-nigeria-limited-is.html to nigjobsite.com/2011/02/pan-african-airlines-nigeria-limited-is-recruiting-fresh-graduate-aircraft-maintenance-engineers.html

You can get in touch with me through my email deyesborn(at)gmail.com or my line. I will help you in any way I can.
Re: Help For My Blog by ibizgirl(f): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
@ utimatedes if your transfer your blog from to premium does that mean that you can have Adsense adverts on your blog even if your was disabled?

(1) (Reply)

Changing Host Service Provider / . / How To Get Facebook $50 Coupons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.