Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Who Wants War In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Wants War In Nigeria? (896 Views)

18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix / My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 / Nigerian Troops Ill-equipped For War In Mali! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants War In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2011
There were reports of bombed Arabic Schools in Warri and Sapele, word from very credible sources on the ground have now shown that these stories (of the bombings) were absolutely false!!!! "Credible" News Agencies like Associated Press and Sahara Reporters reported that a bomb had gone off--they even gave us casualty figures.

Now, what we should be asking ourselves is: WHO REALLY WANTS A RELIGIOUS WAR TO OCCUR IN NIGERIA, BECAUSE IT IS CLEAR AS DAY NOW THAT OUTSIDE PARTIES SURELY HAVE A HAND IN ALL THAT IS HAPPENING!!!

Theres surely a plan to bring Nigeria to her knees; now lets ask ourselves : WHO WANTS OUR DOWNFALL AND WHY ALL THESE MANUFACTURED TALES OF REPRISAL BOMBINGS!?
Re: Who Wants War In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
No one wants war, we want FREEDOM.

Now let us have a SNC.
Re: Who Wants War In Nigeria? by Parisgoodman(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2011
War is easy to start but its peace that breaks the Heart!
Re: Who Wants War In Nigeria? by Akwasi(m): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2011
I bet you no one wants war in Nigeria but some people wants fear in the country so that they can manipulate the masses. http://seeafrica..com/2011/12/freedom-of-religion-and-boko-haram-in_27.html
Re: Who Wants War In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2011
EzeUche:

No one wants war, we want FREEDOM.

Now let us have a SNC.

Dude, SERIOUSLY, HOW OLD ARE YOU?!
Re: Who Wants War In Nigeria? by okosodo: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2011
We will enjoy it, even though the northerners are stirring it
Re: Who Wants War In Nigeria? by sugar001(f): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
Boko wants war.
Re: Who Wants War In Nigeria? by doofanc: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2011
so those bombings were all false? by the way which credible sources are you talking about?
Re: Who Wants War In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2011
doofanc:

so those bombings were all false? by the way which credible sources are you talking about?

Dude, do me a favor, if you're going to be obnoxious or mentally lazy it'd be best if you stay away from me. Show me what Mosque or Arabic school was bombed in Sapele and I'll indulge you, but until then . . . . .

What "credible sources" am I talking about? You sabi read? Didn't you see that I put the "Credible Sources" in quotes?! undecided

SMH. Wow!
Re: Who Wants War In Nigeria? by manny4life(m): 1:40am On Dec 29, 2011
I really don't want WAR in Nigeria, isn't it best we disintegrate PEACEFULLY, every group walks away from the bargaining table peacefully than war that's bound to claims several thousands of lives and millions of $$$ in properties. Like someone said, Nigeria need SNC to put a resolve to this growing problem that's plaguing Nigeria.
Re: Who Wants War In Nigeria? by dempeople(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2011
kingoflag:

Dude, SERIOUSLY, HOW OLD ARE YOU?!

,.,.,.,.,. and what has his age got to do with anything? Didn't you understand his statements?
Re: Who Wants War In Nigeria? by Akwasi(m): 11:01am On Dec 29, 2011
It is in the interest of someone for Nigerians to stay in the environment of fear. When people are afraid, they can be easily manipulated. Wake up guys you can defeat this menace
Re: Who Wants War In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2011
dem_people:

,.,.,.,.,. and what has his age got to do with anything? Didn't you understand his statements?

Whats in the water they feed yall?
Re: Who Wants War In Nigeria? by T8ksy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2011
No one wants war. War is the last resort however the extant status quo is not an acceptable option, either.

We have to and should try all available options at reaching a peaceful solution to all the myriad problems bedevilling the nation.

Failing this then war will be the last option and those that were responsible for creating this state of consternation in the country for their

personal aggrandizement shall surely be consumed by the war they inadvertently created. So too, shall be the fate of their offsprings.

(1) (Reply)

Violence In Jos, Killing Students / Igbo Presidency Of Nigeria - Ohanaeze Vs MASSOB / Lagos Seeks N31bn Loan From World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.