Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

First Bank Website. (interview Result) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Website. (interview Result) (2331 Views)

Nlng Experience Interview Result Out / Any Info On Nig. Army Dssc/ssc Interview Result? / Nigerian Navy Dssc Board /interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Website. (interview Result) by shostar: 9:41am On Oct 04, 2007
Fellows in the house, Pls, has anyone tried logging on to first bank website since yesterday. All efforts to log on to that site has not been successful. Pls, anyone wit info. on the result should paste it here.
Thanks
Re: First Bank Website. (interview Result) by gentlejoe(m): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2007
I did try the site but to no avail. Pls did you hear of any result release?
Re: First Bank Website. (interview Result) by rommychyco: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2007
FBN have not released their interview result as of 4th oct.Their website has no problem, maybe u fail to type in the correct alphabets. This is their web name: www.firstbanknigeria.com. We may expect the interview result by next week.l wish u good luck
Re: First Bank Website. (interview Result) by shostar: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2007
@ Rommy,
Pls, have u tried the link urself. It's still the same. Pls, try and if u can logg on let's all know
Re: First Bank Website. (interview Result) by awa(m): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2007
FBN has not shortlisted. Let's keep faith.
Re: First Bank Website. (interview Result) by stellose(f): 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2007
@shostar ,please dont give the house wrong information. They have not shortlisted, if they havvvvvvvvvvve we will see it on their web page.
Re: First Bank Website. (interview Result) by shostar: 7:30am On Oct 05, 2007
@ Stellose
Mind U I never said they've released result but was only making enquiry. Their website is now going anyway.
Re: First Bank Website. (interview Result) by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 05, 2007
hi all, pls how and where do you check if you passed the test conducted in august at unilag? urgent
Re: First Bank Website. (interview Result) by awa(m): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2007
ericalesh:

hi all, please how and where do you check if you passed the test conducted in august at unilag? urgent

Dear Ericale-sh,

I don't think I understand the test you are asking about. Are you talking about the First Bank Test of 23/08/2007 or the CBN Test of 11/08/2007? It could be necessary for you to explain. With respect to the First Bank, the interviews for successful Applicants have been completed between 19 to 22 of last month while that of CBN is yet to be conducted. I hope this might make some sense to you? 

Please be kind enough to always log on to Nairaland that way you will be kept abreast of latest events. Nairaland has all the tips to when, where and how it is happening in the "Job Searching Industry". So updates are always available at the Forum for you.

I wish you all the best in your endeavours.
Re: First Bank Website. (interview Result) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2007
thanks a lot, yes i mean the first bank august test. i wii try tb more alive here.
Re: First Bank Website. (interview Result) by zenitta: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2007
I believe we'll all b there,went 4 d intervw on april bt ddnt make it 2 medicals.wrote again in aug.n was calld 4 inetrvw, but dis time i wil make it 2 d last
Re: First Bank Website. (interview Result) by awa(m): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2007
zenitta:

I believe we'll all b there,went 4 d intervw on april bt ddnt make it 2 medicals.wrote again in aug.n was calld 4 inetrvw, but this time i wil make it to the last

Dear Zenitta,

I do believe you must make it on this second "applicationary" mission. I hope to seeing you at the Induction ground. All the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: First Bank Website. (interview Result) by utility: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2011
saw ur negotiation about mazda 626,i have a mazda 626 auto drive for just n420k,attached are pictures

(1) (Reply)

News On National Mirror Interview / Nationwide Massive Recruitment At NICON Insurance For Graduate / Invitation For Interview From ***consollimited**role Of Contact Center Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.