Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Let's List Out What We Want The Govt. To Do For Us In Our Immediate Environment. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's List Out What We Want The Govt. To Do For Us In Our Immediate Environment. (819 Views)

Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) / Kaduna Govt. To Acquire Peugeot, Targets 90,000 Cars Yearly.. / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's List Out What We Want The Govt. To Do For Us In Our Immediate Environment. by Ladapo(m): 10:11am On Oct 04, 2007
Who knows, someone in authority might be reading this, so I want us in the house to list out what we need in our immediate environment (maybe we should use our local govets.) for the government to do for us.

I start by saying that the road that goes from Ikorodu to Ijebu Ode (especially the Ikorodu end of Sabo) is an eyesore,I want to beg the authority in charge to move in fast as it is a major road. - Local government take note

I also want to plead that Govt. (especially Lagos state)should open up more access road to Ikorodu town, if they really want to decentralise lagos and make it habitable. - Lagos state govt. take note.

Then federal govt.,we need the authority to settle the issues of electricity as fast as possible. I believe,, if this is done with more human face, then we would have settled the problems of: - Unemployment,Security, direct foreign investment drive and a lot of people will be encouraged to do their own thing instaed of looking for unavailable jobs.

Nairalanders,what do u want?

(1) (Reply)

Police Recover Odua's Car From Adedibu / Latest On Ettehgate / Obj Election: What A Pack Of Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.