Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Nigeria Breweries Plc Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Breweries Plc Test (2899 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers / Mutual Benefit Assurance PLC Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Breweries Plc Test by ooe1: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2007
I just got a text message for NigBrew test for graduate trainee.
Please what is their test like.
The text also instructed that I should check my e.mail for details of required identification for the test but I haven't received any e.mail yet. Please who has received detailed e.mail? What are the requirements for the test.
I wish every invitee success. see you there.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc Test by ufuoslee(f): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2007
I was also called for the text as well plsi need the format and on the mail they sent to me i was ask to come

Date : Saturday, 6th October, 2007

Venue : Nigerian Law School
Idowu Taylor Street
Victoria Island
Lagos

Time : 10.30 am prompt.

Please come with your writing materials, one (1) copy of your recent passport photograph and a form of identification, e.g. National Identity Card, Drivers Licence, International Passport or any ID card you may have.

This invitation letter should be presented to the examiners on demand on the day and venue of the test.

Yours faithfully

NIGERIAN BREWERIES Plc
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc Test by jonkal: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2007
please clarify us.Is it for the recently advertised sales executives that closed on the 17th of september or the one for management trainees that closed on the 20th of july this year. Which of the ones mentioned above where you invited for?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc Test by jonkal: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2007
Please clarify us.Is it for the recently advertised sales executives that closed on the 17th of september or the one for management trainees that closed on the 20th of july this year. Which of the ones mentioned above where you invited for? [/i][/i][/b][/b]
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc Test by ooe1: 11:45am On Oct 04, 2007
The information reaching me is that the test format is more like GMAT.

I actually applied last month.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc Test by kunlegbile: 11:54am On Oct 04, 2007
just got a text message for NigBrew test for graduate trainee.
Please what is their test like.
The text also instructed that I should check my e.mail for details of required identification for the test but I haven't received any e.mail yet. Please who has received detailed e.mail? What are the requirements for the test.
I wish every invitee success. see you there.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc Test by kiyama: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2007
Thanks for the infomation.But, we were given ID no as at the time we submitted our forms.Though, l haven't received any mail from them.Why the id the no, if they are not going to let us check like that of first bank. still waiting to be called.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc Test by drice(m): 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2007
abeg is this for the sales executives alo. has any one been called about the sales executive job?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc Test by bob2039: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2007
Hey i got the text 2.and when i checkd my email it read that it was for sales executive, and what i have observd is that it will be in batches, wish every1 gudlock.pls any informatn about the nature of questions please contribute
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc Test by pewekac: 3:21am On Oct 05, 2007
i sure hope these guys pay some transport allowance, moving my ass from ABJ to Lag on short notice just for this test no be small thing angry
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc Test by ivoryem: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2007
i just got a txt 2 com 4 nbplc test. guyz in the house pls test format.see u 2morooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc Test by chidnosky: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2007
I got the same text message but couldn't se any invitation letter in my email.
Did any body get the invitation letter, I don't want to get myself to Lag only to be bounced.
I'm in Enugu now.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc Test by chidnosky: 10:13am On Oct 05, 2007
I got the same text message but couldn't se any invitation letter in my email.
Did any body get the invitation letter, I don't want to get myself to Lag only to be bounced.
I'm in Enugu now. angry
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc Test by ufuoslee(f): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2007
my is for sale excutive
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc Test by ufuoslee(f): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2007
for sales executives that letter there was wht was sent tomy mail box.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc Test by oayombo: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2007
I got the text few minutes ago so i had to rush to a nearby cafe, i didn't get any email notification o.I hope i wont get bounced o, i'll check back later in the night sha.Goodluck guys
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc Test by cutegists(f): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2007
Got d text but didn't recieve any mail. Wat do I do?[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc Test by uzoma425: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2007
guys i also got the text but I'm yet to receive any email.pls can anyone who has received the mail notification forward it to my box uzoma425@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc Test by smogville(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2007
my fellow nairalanders, especially those of uf us who wrote the nbplc test today, i want to bring an issue for ur consideration.
must we really continue to suffer this kind of punishment because we are looking for a job?
why did nbplc ask us to come from all over the federation into one hall to write thier test?
why did they send the invitation only two days to the exams?
how did they expect my friend who is to come from far north to get here on time for the test?
couldn't they have done the test regionally?
since they thought it wise to bring us together in one place, should they not have given a little stipend to go back home, at least for those of us coming from very far.
lastly, where did they bring that guy who was warning us about facing the consequencies if ur fone rings?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc Test by bob2039: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2007
My brotha dat is the height of man in humanity to man! Should ngria graduate continue like these then am just scard that our life span wil be cuting to 50yrs at maximum, why ask the nation to come to law skul?and how many are they going to employ? Is these nt another shadow demostration of corporate responsibility? Ma people there need for national mournin 4 ngria graduates and state of emergency.let faze reality.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc Test by smogville(m): 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2007
my brother, where u at the test today?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc Test by bob2039: 12:12am On Oct 07, 2007
@smalv i was at the test all thru!.i was 8.30 bt we startd around 11 afta standing for hours.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc Test by Agbo2(m): 3:58am On Oct 07, 2007
@ all,
So touching!
It is really pathetic how some corporate organizations treat Nigerian graduates
your story reminds me of what I encountered during my service year
when I travelled from Onitsha to write a Oceanic Bank test in Owerri,
at the end about 70% of the crowd including me was unable to write the test
and several people sufferd severe injuries when it turnd survival of the fittest,
the officials packed their things and left us and we waited and waited hoping they would come back,
for where?
and today am happily employed.
Do not despair, the end justifies the means, but sincerely something urgent needs be done on this issue, its getting worse.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc Test by clutch162(m): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2007
may God deliver us from this mayhem. i was home mourning that i wasn't invited and here u are crying about the test. God will definitely see us thru.

what happened to those who got the Text and not the Mail?
What happened to those who got he Mail and not the txt?

Anybody please kindly post info. on their type of questions for future references.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Abuja Residents Only In A Travel Company Minimum Qualification, Ssce / Jobs @ Boulevard (150k Monthly) #this Is No SCAM# / Pazino Engineering And Construction Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.