Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka (9652 Views)

Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) / Fake Pastor Adeboye Exposed On Facebook Asking Lady To Send Money / Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by OmoPastor(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2011
This is the price you pay for being lazy at studying the word for yourself. this is always the fate of nepeous. paying for deliverance!? ignoramus of highest order.
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by babaowo: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2011
@muskeeto, you no gentle @all,
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by ebere1712: 12:37am On Dec 30, 2011
they should also go and arrest t.b Joshua, oyadepo, pastor oyakilome and pastor Chris. They are all thieves too. Why single out this one. It is the Nigerians that give their money to these religious con men that I pity.
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by dejust(m): 1:26am On Dec 30, 2011
If people do not patronise such pastors, we will not have a case like this. Though it is frustration anyway.
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by Limaoscar: 1:56am On Dec 30, 2011
Another opportunity for  pastors haters to detour from this post and thoroughly bash those Who are truly working for the Lord.
There are always people everywhere trying take advantage of others by any means possible. Wolves in Sheep's clothing.
The Biblical 7 sons of sceva were also exposed.

Jesus had 12disciples one of them was a thief/sell-out

Ananias and sapphira were among the brethren in the full glare of God yet they made the wrong move.

In the old testament, Gehezi was an apprentice prophet working under the tutelage of a prophet true to His ministry yet He was a liar and  full of greedy lucre. He also suffered the consequence.

There are people going about with a form of Godliness but denying the power there-of.
There are many Pharaoh magicians trying hard to mimic the Moses' of our times.God has a way of exposing them all in His time by His finger.The list goes on, 
God gave us those for examples to know that there will always be wolves in Sheep's clothing and tares amongst wheat, but oh well, pastors bashers won't even give this a thought but I hope you also know that we all (myself inclusive) will account for every idle word we speak and this is really scary.
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by EagleNest(m): 5:16am On Dec 30, 2011
Family deliverance my foot. Why paying for prayers? Nawaoo! Another dimension to desperation to survive in Nigeria.
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by Goshen360(m): 6:31am On Dec 30, 2011
Limaoscar:

Another  opportunity for  pastors haters to detour from this post and thoroughly bash those Who are truly working for the Lord.
There are always people everywhere trying take advantage of others by any means possible. Wolves in Sheep's clothing.
The Biblical 7 sons of sceva were also exposed.

Jesus had 12disciples one of them was a thief/sell-out

Ananias and sapphira were among the brethren in the full glare of God yet they made the wrong move.

In the old testament, Gehezi was an apprentice prophet working under the tutelage of a prophet true to His ministry yet He was a liar and  full of greedy lucre. He also suffered the consequence.

There are people going about with a form of Godliness but denying the power there-of.
There are many Pharaoh magicians trying hard to mimic the Moses' of our times.God has a way of exposing them all in His time by His finger.The list goes on, 
God gave us those for examples to know that there will always be wolves in Sheep's clothing and tares  amongst wheat, but oh well, pastors bashers won't even give this a thought but I hope you also know that we all (myself inclusive) will account for every idle word we speak and this is really scary.

We are fully aware of this but why do some come here when we judge righteously the wrongs in the body of Christ that, "Do not touch my anointed one[b]s[/b]; do my prophets no harm." when actually that bible verse is talking about Israel as people (anointed one[b]s[/b]) but people quote this verse siding or justifying the deeds of MOG. That bible verse is plural not singular but people quote it referring to single MOG when we speak against their ungodly acts.
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by sniperwolf(m): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2011
Money mongers
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by ceejayluv(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2011
When i talk now, they will say i am not a believer. Our economy is crappy! There will always be poverty as long as our government has no concrete plans, - prayers, fasting and whaterver cannot solve the problem.
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by iDo3: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2011
Most so called pastors are fake especially Pentecostal churches. Just a money making venture with lots of gullible people. The pastors living high life on the money of millions of the masses like the politicians are doing. The profit from millions of 20 Naira deposits many times is astronomical. Marginal increments of small denominations. Sad that ignorant people continue to get exploited all over the world, even more so here in Nigeria.
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by knowledge4(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2012
Fulfillment of Jesus prophecy in Matthew 24 that in the last days, false prophets shall arise.
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by knowledge4(m): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2012
It is the fulfillment of Jesus prophecy in Matthew 24 that in the last days, false prophets shall arise.
There is a difference between 'Man of God' and 'Man with God'.
Many people are too gullible, ignorant of God's Word, spiritually bankrupt, therefore fall easy prey to false and fake Man of God.
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by kawkab: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2012
fake Pastor like this one would always exist because Nigerians are always looking for miracle. Instead of solving thir problems the right way, they always attribute it to one generational curse or the other thereby looking for fake deliverance Pastor to conduct family deliverance for them.

there are alot of them out there.
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by nwakaibeya1: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Do you know that To have wisdom of God of justice is the ability to accept unbelievable truth and revelation especially when it hurts and comes from where you never never expected it to come from and help yourself to become best person? Behold and don't forget that when JESUSCHRIST came with UNBELEIVABLE wisdom and POWER how many people believed him even so called prophets and prophetess and pastors etc where there then and they never followed him ?so as usual we don't expect multitudes to believe us but only time will tell who is saying the truth.we have also spoken to the world and say investigate us and our truth&revelation about the kingdom of JESUSCHRIST which we say has already come back2judge&revenge and said if he will come back like a thief how do humanbeigns claim to know how a thief commerce does a thief announce his his comming if a thief decides to visit you?why not be WISE and think deeply about what we have spoken spiritually afterall doesn't it occur or doesnt it seem to you that it's the same JesusChrist and God that we have been talking about so why are humanbeigns not accepting even to accept that we said no fasting and night vigil for the same JesusChrist to empower you and give you peace and power and protection especially instead of suffering yourself continually while professing JesusChrist in the tradition of night vigils and fasting etc?after all the same bible said test every spirit and know which one is real or fake but in quoting bible and you are spiritualy blind how would you confirm the spiritual and the truth&revelation that we speak? Only time will tell who is telling the truth or not but why do we Tell you that our truth&revelation is accept or perish if we are not sure of what we speak knowing fully well that evil dominate the land but with our unbelievable Light we conquer all Evil
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by Obcglobal(m): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sometimes i wonder why people still believe in this so called deliverance experts, I will be the last person to be deceived with their so called deliverance power! Poverty and laziness have made many people to think that this person or that person is after his or her life, be rich and you have less to worry about this deliverance issues, have you ever seen dangote, orji Kalu, innoson, coscharis or adenuga go for deliverance? It is poverty that makes us believe that our forefathers is behind our problems, Africa wake up from self induced bondage of conscience, how many times have you seen white people go for deliverance?. Food for thought ; always be in charge of your life don,t think you are powerless to solve your problems;
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by ApstPaul: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
The bible says many shall come in my name to deceive you they're already here uet people refuse to avoid or flee from them just because they need miracles so harvest which ever you encounter for the lack of knowledge your been victimised
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by Cholls(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
My brothers and sisters can just imagine
Re: Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka by gulfer: 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
I hope that pastor has not metamorphosed into one of the successful eastern pastors we see around today angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Nabbed For Transporting Fuel From Vandalised NNPC Pipeline / MNJTF Troops Arrest 3 Boko Haram/ISWAP Gun Suppliers In The Lake Chad / “Rate Of Kidnapping Has Dropped Since The Arrest Of Evans” - Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.