Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Becoming Mirthless - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Becoming Mirthless (572 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming Mirthless by Serendipity: 12:13am On Dec 30, 2011
As a very ardent member of this site, I'm in a good position to speak on dire issues like this.
It's indubitable that this site is dramatically becoming abysmally boring and tedious.
The spate at which banal, nugatory and futile topics are created is heart- rending.
This site loses (unaccountably) on daily basis it's mirth and flavour.
More infernal is the fact that the majority of these worthless topics finally make it to the home page.
It's nauseating and discouraging.
I'm hacked off and completely fagged out about the whole she-bang.
The earlier we curtail this unsightly trend the better for us all.
Re: Becoming Mirthless by 195(f): 12:29am On Dec 30, 2011
OP not only you

Me sef don tire

some people have refused 2 have a life and come here seeking men to spice their already bored lives

smh undecided
Re: Becoming Mirthless by Serendipity: 1:23am On Jan 09, 2012
Bad

(1) (Reply)

Make More Out Of Your Music: Sell Your Music On Itunes! / Petrol Tanker Has Fallen / Am Tired Of Nlanders Starting A Stoy's N Abandone Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.