Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

'Running Mouth Disease' - Jonathan’s Adviser Lambasts ACN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Running Mouth Disease' - Jonathan’s Adviser Lambasts ACN (869 Views)

VP Osinbajo Lambasts Northern Leaders / EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Running Mouth Disease' - Jonathan’s Adviser Lambasts ACN by Beaf: 2:28am On Dec 30, 2011
[size=14pt]Jonathan’s adviser lambasts ACN
…They have running mouth disease[/size]
From AIDOGHIE PAULINUS, Abuja
Friday December 30, 2011

Special Adviser to the President on Political Matters, Ahmed Ali Gulak, has lambasted the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) for its comment on national issues. Gulak also hailed the validation of the April 2011 presidential election in favour of President Goodluck Jonathan, saying the confirmation was a unanimous decision.

He called on the opposition parties, especially the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) and its presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari (retd), to put politics behind them and as Mr. President has said, “should join hands with the government and move this country forward.” Gulak charged the opposition parties, most importantly, the ACN, to always differentiate between politics and national issues.

According to Gulak, “And when national issues are on the front burner, all hands must be on deck to see to it that the issues are resolved positively to get this country forward.
“The statements by some Nigerians, especially, the opposition, the ACN in particular, is unfortunate. Some of them have what I call the ‘running mouth disease’ and if people like Lai Mohammed, with his experience and what he profess to have, and what he claim to be – nationalist, keeps on making derogatory statements about the government and about the nation, then it is unfortunate. “And this disease of theirs, the running mouth, is incurable and Nigerians should see them as such.

“The transformation agenda of Mr. President is the best thing that will happen to this country. Some people feel they can distract the government and deny Nigeria of this positive change. God will not allow them,” Gulak stated. On the security challenges bedeviling the nation, he stated that Jonathan and the security chiefs, are working round the clock to see to it that the challenges are tackled, saying: “We hope and pray that with the new challenges the security agents are adopting, this thing will be a thing of the past.”

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/dec/30/national-30-12-2011-009.html
Re: 'Running Mouth Disease' - Jonathan’s Adviser Lambasts ACN by Beaf: 2:31am On Dec 30, 2011
Its not just ACN's Lai Mohammed that talks senselessly like ACN is a pack of traitorial subversives. Bisi Akande also said boko haram is a revolution!
I could burst into tears.
Re: 'Running Mouth Disease' - Jonathan’s Adviser Lambasts ACN by Nchara: 2:36am On Dec 30, 2011
I agree that ACN is a runny-mouth party.
Re: 'Running Mouth Disease' - Jonathan’s Adviser Lambasts ACN by koruji(m): 2:43am On Dec 30, 2011
And what do GEJ and Beaf suffer from? Empty-head disease?

Beaf:

Its not just ACN's Lai Mohammed that talks senselessly like ACN is a pack of traitorial subversives. Bisi Akande also said boko haram is a revolution!
I could burst into tears.

Nchara:

I agree that ACN is a runny-mouth party.
Re: 'Running Mouth Disease' - Jonathan’s Adviser Lambasts ACN by NegroNtns(m): 2:48am On Dec 30, 2011
always differentiate between politics and national issues.

According to Gulak, “And when national issues are on the front burner, all hands must be on deck to see to it that the issues are resolved positively to get this country forward.

Gulak does not understand his role as the special adviser on political matters. At the end of the day, national issues in Nigeria are political issues! To succeed politically, Gulak ought to be working the wings building coalitions with the opposition to repair his boss' political image. . . not confronting and distancing the opposition.
Re: 'Running Mouth Disease' - Jonathan’s Adviser Lambasts ACN by Beaf: 3:05am On Dec 30, 2011
^
Nobody gives a phuck about an "opposition" that sounds more like a bunch of traitors, its even worse when they are hurrah singers for boko haram.
Re: 'Running Mouth Disease' - Jonathan’s Adviser Lambasts ACN by NegroNtns(m): 3:20am On Dec 30, 2011
You sound like GEJ there Beaf.

Can you settle down and give a politically savvy response?
Re: 'Running Mouth Disease' - Jonathan’s Adviser Lambasts ACN by Beaf: 3:22am On Dec 30, 2011
^
I guess the truth is painful that ACN sounds like a gang of traitors. Even the core-Northern CPC is not in support of boko haram as ACN is.
Imagine a clown telling us that the bombings of innocent Nigerians is a revolution! Thats Bisi Akande's running mouth disease for you.
Re: 'Running Mouth Disease' - Jonathan’s Adviser Lambasts ACN by NegroNtns(m): 3:37am On Dec 30, 2011
Even the core-Northern CPC is not in support of boko haram as ACN is.

Why then do you keeping harping on Buhari, instead of Bisi Akande as their sponsor?

Imagine a clown telling us that the bombings of innocent Nigerians is a revolution! Thats Bisi Akande's running mouth disease for you.

Hmm. . .let me test your political understanding. Is it not a revolution?
Re: 'Running Mouth Disease' - Jonathan’s Adviser Lambasts ACN by Beaf: 3:43am On Dec 30, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Why then do you keeping harping on Buhari, instead of Bisi Akande as their sponsor?

Hmm. . .let me test your political understanding. Is it not a revolution?

Why don't you insult yourself by asking yourself such a foolish question?
It is only certain types that would look on the bodies of babies shredded by mongrels spouting a desire fore illiteracy, and declare it a revolution. I spit on them.
Re: 'Running Mouth Disease' - Jonathan’s Adviser Lambasts ACN by NegroNtns(m): 3:46am On Dec 30, 2011
Allright. . I will leave you alone and let you continue your "fresh air" politics.   Tell GEJ Negro say hi.    cool

Remember that your tribe man, GEJ is the chief of 'running mouth diseas" patients when in the aftermath of babies shredded into parts he said. . . . "it will fizzle out"!
Re: 'Running Mouth Disease' - Jonathan’s Adviser Lambasts ACN by Beaf: 4:09am On Dec 30, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Allright. . I will leave you alone and let you continue your "fresh air" politics.   Tell GEJ Negro say hi.    cool

Remember that your tribe man, GEJ is the chief of 'running mouth diseas" patients when in the aftermath of babies shredded into parts he said. . . . "it will fizzle out"!

You are as empty headed and traitorial as your ACN circus acts. Firstly, GEJ is the President of Nigeria, so I do not see what his ethnic group should matter in this argument, except to the insane.
Secondly, I am not of the same ethnic group as GEJ; I also wonder what my ethnic group has to do with you and ACN's id!otic claims that the boko haram murders are a revolution.

You sicken me.

(1) (Reply)

'Nigeria Could Get Worse Than Iraq' / Benefits Of Fuel Subsidy Removal Outweigh Cost - Bismack Rewane / Two Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks P-harcourt -vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.