Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Should My Sister Wear This? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Should My Sister Wear This? (2272 Views)

Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event / Photo: Can You Wear This Outfit? / Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should My Sister Wear This? by libai: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2011
My little sister is 16 years old. She insisted to wear super sexy lingerie.

http://yan-er.com/ayay

She also told me she wear it to date her boyfriend. Should I permit?
Re: Should My Sister Wear This? by libai: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2011
Re: Should My Sister Wear This? by freecocoa(f): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2011
Post the thing here if you want us to see it.Btw wetin concern us with what your sister wears to her date her bf? Better she goes to see him nakked sef as I'm 90% sure she'll end up removing it there. grin undecided tongue
Re: Should My Sister Wear This? by dollya(f): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2011
dont permit her shocked she too young to wear such outfit n tell her to wait till shes 18. grin
Re: Should My Sister Wear This? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2011
Your sister live with you or your mom?
Re: Should My Sister Wear This? by Natasha2(f): 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
I agree with freecocoa even if she wears sweep Nigeria clean, at the end she would pull everything grin grin grin
Re: Should My Sister Wear This? by Natasha2(f): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2011
its lingerie right? then let her even if you don't she will still put it on, that's one thing you don't know, I love wearing sexy lingerie  cheesy besides wait oh wetin concern my bro or my sis with the lingerie I wear?  undecided come on , you permit her to have a boyfriend and now its lingerie you are afraid of really? like really?  undecided 
Re: Should My Sister Wear This? by toysmall: 4:51am On Jan 05, 2012
Mummy pretty sweet maternity fashion website:http://www.fashionmaternitydress.com wink maternity fashion
maternity dress

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Classic And Simple Hairstyles You Have Been Wishing Of / 25 Gorgeous Ways To Style Denim Wears / Juliet Ibrahim And Ice Berg Slim Steps Out As Mr Rwanda Wins Mr Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.