Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

This Gonna Make U Laugh lolllllllllllllllll - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Gonna Make U Laugh lolllllllllllllllll (1402 Views)

These Funny Pics Must Make U Laugh / The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) / Funny Pictures That Will Make U Laugh Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Gonna Make U Laugh lolllllllllllllllll by geolabious(m): 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2011
“Woman of the Year”

Introducing My “Woman of the Year” 2011
She is the Facilitator of the “Woman for Change Initiative”. She is the Woman who has been putting smile on the face of Nigerians amidst the Economic Hardship- Poverty, Hunger, Insecurity, Lack of Portable Water, Unemployment, Bad Roads, Blackout, Hopelessness and…, and………………,

She is the Woman who has been making Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows, though her husband saddens their hearts; She is the Wife of the First Nigerian Shoeless & Bag-less President- the Cassava Bread eater, Abakaliki Rice consumer and the Ogogoro Otuoke drinker.

She is the First Lady of Nigeria; the Wife of the Nigerian President who is Un’Ruthless, Un’Pharaoh, Un’Lion, Un’General, Un’Nebuchadnezarr, Un’Idi Amin, Un’Mobutu Sese Seko, Un’Emperor Bokassi, Un’Compraore, Un’Babangida, Un’Abacha, Un’Goliath, and even paapaa Un’Stoneful David- Powerful but Un’powerful.

The Wife of the Amanayabo of Otuoke Kingdom, the Olu-Omo of Bayelsa State, the Asiwaju of Niger Delta Region and the King Ebele 1 of Nigeria; the President of the Crippled Giant of Africa. The Wife of the President who himself is a BURDEN on the Nation Nigeria & Nigerians.

Famous Quotes of the Awardee

1) “My husband and Sambo is a good people.”

2) “The President was once a child and the Senators were once a children.”

3) “Good afternoon my fellow widows.”

4) “A good mother takes care of his children.”

5) “The people sitting before you were once a children.”

6) “Yes, we are happy for the effort, they do not disappointed us because it is not easy to carry second in an International Competition like this one.” (Addressing Press Men after the Female Under-19 FIFA World Cup).

7) “The bombers who born them, wasn’t it not a woman? They were once a children now a adult, now they are bombing women and children, making some children a widow.”

cool “My heart feels sorry for these children who have become widows for losing their parents for one reason or another.”

9) “We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their Nationality.”

10) “Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are responding to treatment.”

11) “I would rather kill myself than committing suicide.”

12) “Ojukwu is a great man, he is dead now but his manhood lives on.”

13) “I donate my family on behalf of 20 Million Naira.”

14) “ You have see nothing yet, my husband is on worked for the betterment of you all”

15) “All of us have AIDs; it’s just that some are Positively and some are Negative.”

16) “Why will Boko Haram bomb blast church on Christmas Day? They don’t have respect for Jesus, can you imagine. They are bad persons, in fact, am a sader woman right now and Mr President is more sadest.”

And the Winner of My “Woman of the Year” Award is……………………………………
DR. DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN.

Atewo! Atewo!! Atewo!!!: pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa (Continue Clapping Until She Sits).

To be continued…………………………………………!

Re: This Gonna Make U Laugh lolllllllllllllllll by bunmioguns(m): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2011
smh
Re: This Gonna Make U Laugh lolllllllllllllllll by PwityGelax: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2011
Lmao, go Dame Ebele go
Re: This Gonna Make U Laugh lolllllllllllllllll by djl(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
help ooo.just can't stop laughing.
Re: This Gonna Make U Laugh lolllllllllllllllll by ARareGem(f): 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2011
Awww. . .they look so cute together. smiley
Re: This Gonna Make U Laugh lolllllllllllllllll by MrResource(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2011

my staR!!!

E be lyk say her famous quote na 'they were once a children' grin grin grin
Re: This Gonna Make U Laugh lolllllllllllllllll by BasseyJ(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
I smh for u geolabious i cannot fit believe that u would fit to do such a thing to ur first lady. Seriously though, i thought she has a masters degree or is it i was thinking that she is having a msc wen she was a children??

(1) (Reply)

Ramatu Part 1 / Christiano.ronaldo Vs Mario Baloteli / Photo: When The Carpenter Takes A Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.