Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

An Urgent Call To Christian And Muslims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Urgent Call To Christian And Muslims (586 Views)

First Daughter Of Buhari Married To Christian Man. / US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS / Shocking Confessions From Ex-boko Haram Who Converted To Christian. Alleged Ibb Is The Major Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Urgent Call To Christian And Muslims by Andrew3(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2011
Nigeria has been our mother land ever since and before independence. Christians and Muslims and even atheists
Has been living and tolerating one another ever since independence. Religious violence and other misunderstandings
Widely known to be ad hoc between inter religious societies has easily been circumvented, why now will a religious
confuse come between us? angry angry angry angry angry

If we can recall, some foreign powers had predicted the disintegration of our mother land ever before now without
Genuine reasons nor how and why it will occur. To cut the matter short, We Christians must love our Muslim neighbors and
Muslims do the same to Christians  Because what we are experiencing is like Tom and Jerry, Whereby Tom has a problem with
A fellow cat, Jerry brings a powerful weapon to the other cat and tells him to hit hard, Goes back to tom with a powerful weapon
giving him to hit hard, before they realize, Jerry had made away with their milk.

The recent compromise by our top security operatives is obvious that there is an external manipulation. Am sorry to say that the sponsors
may not be who you think and may not be unraveled. It started like this in Libya and later became a NATO issue.
I will not be surprised if told that some of these so called boko harams are christians. To me, This is a game to bring hatred between christsians
and Muslims thereby triggering a war. only unity can defeat such situation. It is unfortunate that such unity is expensive. It will be more disastrous
Than it was in libya because tribalism has eaten deep in Nigerians. A yoruba man will refuse to assist an ibo man cross a bridge even though they
are both christians. Imagine what it will be.

abeg i dey I aint typing no more angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: An Urgent Call To Christian And Muslims by Lasinoh: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2011
What a way to end the old year.
With depression!  cheesy
Nothing like an Al Jarem thread I tellya. . .

(1) (Reply)

Govt Is Deceitful – Onovo / Much Ado About Fuel Subsidy By Tunde Bakare – / Nigeria On Edge As Islamist Group Extends Campaign Of Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.